Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Forum Feels A Lot Less Active.

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
Despite the fact that it still has roughly the same amount of users online as it did around a few months to a year ago even, it just feels a lot less active.

I remember waking up to 7-10+ notifications at times, but now it seems as if I'm lucky to get even five or so.

Last summer it was extremely active, and I was expecting/hoping the same, but it seems much more paced-out & slower now.

Anyone else noticed this? I mean, I know this type of thread gets made a quite a bit, but still.

Too busy having seggss

I guess people just eventually get bored off this forum since everything has already been pretty much said

I remember waking up to 7-10+ notifications at times, but now it seems as if I'm lucky to get even five or so.
Same here, I kinda got blown away when I suddenly had like 7 notifications out of nowhere a couple of days ago:feelshaha:. I can try making a couple of threads today if I'll have the time, since I've also wanted to read a few stories today;):feelsthink:.

There are a lot of fakecels here
Too busy having seggss

The forum may get repetitive for some and some users may be fakecels

Let's get replymaxxing

It is weird because to me this is the last sane forum I could discuss actual topics that are not censored by a big (((corporation))) and its users are not either bots or normtards that have the most normiest opinions possible.

But then again most here are prob infiltrators and are busy with seggs. Only truecels have time to discuss high IQ topics. :feelskek:

I miss the og users here that suddenly disappeared without an explanation. the only threads worth my attention and interest these days are the ones by darth_aurelius

I miss the og users here that suddenly disappeared without an explanation. the only threads worth my attention and interest these days are the ones by darth_aurelius
They probably either roped or ascended. We will never know

Fakecels exposing themselves

Bc theres no more racebait spammers and also fat link died

just be glowie theory

Any that come to mind?
Betrayed, Govid_Dorious, the nirvannafan guy, that curry with the dharmakarma pfp, indracel, and some others that I vaguely remember

Viva la Vida
.is

No shit it is a lot less active since I joined here.

I don’t talk to people outside of work. Posting is hard for me. I sleep most of the time