Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Forum deader than usual this weekend, wonder why hmm

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
We all know every weekend the Chad slayers here leave to go slay and return completely unchecked Monday morning. With it being Valentines weekend it is even more desolate here, gosh wonder why?

valentine night will give you a good idea on the real number of fakecells on this forum

751033F8 74ED 40C0 872C 40D7841F2A4D

valentine night will give you a good idea on the real number of fakecells on this forum
It sure will. I think many are also taking their gf to a romantic weekend out of town ahead of Valentine’s Day.

I noticed that the forum was quiter the last few evenings, not only this weekend

nah I'm slaying stacies rn and posting here at the same time

I noticed that the forum was quiter the last few evenings, not only this weekend
Hmm so some Chads are taking their harem out of town for the whole week! :feelsUnreal:

No need to go outside, I browse .is with my Stacy gf, it's our favorite pasttime.

Do people actually celebrate valentine's day jfl, just some shit made up by card companies.

Just got done playing vidya. I already foodmaxxed after eating some potato chips and can't seem to get to sleep.

I feel like putting on a lot of clothes and go on a random night drive and walk on the beach. Maybe with a 12 pack of beer.

Just got done playing vidya. I already foodmaxxed after eating some potato chips and can't seem to get to sleep.

I feel like putting on a lot of clothes and go on a random night drive and walk on the beach. Maybe with a 12 pack of beer.
Sounds nice. I’m too lazy atm to do anything like that now.

I got nowhere else to be.

Fakecel faggots who actually have a life but just post here in their free time.

They’re based but also not trucels and need to go to looksMaxx.com

Forum always dead on weekends and its based. Fuck off normies.