Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fortnite mobile is destroying schools apparently

This wouldn't be an issue of they just enforced already existing rules against cell phone use.

This wouldn't be an issue of they just enforced already existing rules against cell phone use.
You assume they have an IQ above room temperature.

Fortnite is such a Normie game. 1-2 years later, no one will know this game.

lmfao good, school is useless, I skiped class to smoke weed and still graduated also fortnite is awesome, way better than shitty school work

Fortnite is such a Normie game. 1-2 years later, no one will know this game.
Minecraft is a normie game, but people still know of it to this day.

Minecraft is a normie game, but people still know of it to this day.
Minecraft used to be Normie game. If you still play Minecraft, you're A) Incel or B) failed Normie. Pick one.

fucking normienite i want to see this game shut down the normies at my residence have competitions for it, sad thing is that it's not gonna die out

Never played Minecraft

Shitty meme game, just like every other "battle royale" game. Just a dick-measuring contest for males and whoring opportunities for femshits.

I really hate this normie battle royale fad. No offense to the truecels who like the genre, if they exist.

the game is popular because its easy. Saw way to many girls playing this shit

LEL. Kotaku... Does anyone take those normie SJW fucktards seriously anymore?

Not surprising. I skived off school and used to get removed from class all the time for fighting and i still finished secondary school with excellent grades, when i was in class most of the time i was bored out my skull. Half the motherfuckers i went to school with couldn't even read. If i had a smartphone back then i would have been lethal. It was painful having to use school computers to get up to no good. Some of them didn't even have Pentium 3 and ran windows NT or 98.

I remember when they got us new Dell machines with Pentium 4 3GHz and 256MB of RAM and Windows XP and flat screen monitors. We had all sorts of illicit software installed on them and had a laugh with them.