Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Fortnite has now been cited in more than 200 divorce proceedings"

I can't stand that gay game. The high-level play just boils down to building faster than the opponent, players ends up building an entire mansion just to kill one guy, retarded shit game.

I can't stand that gay game. The high-level play just boils down to building faster than the opponent, players ends up building an entire mansion just to kill one guy, retarded shit game.

Noob

Step 1: Marry a guy
Step 2: Find stupid reason
Step 3: Use stupid reason to get half his shit and alimony.

Seriously, i fucking hate the building in that game.

I wish BlueHole didnt shoot themselves in the foot and ruined the entire game

Pretty much it, wouldnt be surprised if its just the dude trying to play some games after work but the bitch doesnt let him

Seriously, i fucking hate the building in that game.

I wish BlueHole didnt shoot themselves in the foot and ruined the entire game

Pretty much it, wouldnt be surprised if its just the dude trying to play some games after work but the bitch doesnt let him
You wake up, eat your shitty food that you prepare for yourself cause the wife is empowered, and you go to work. You spend more than 9 hours there, busting your ass. You make more money than her (if she works at all), but you don't get to keep any of it, she decides how it is spent. You come home after this long and hard day, 9 hours working and 1 hour commuting, and you make yourself something to eat. She doesn't feel like having sex, so all you can do to unwind is play a video game. Then she starts nagging. She's been home for longer than you, but she didn't do shit around the house, so now she has some chores for you, some errands. Well, fuck that. You're tired. You go play some video games. She now starts badmouthing you to her relatives, your relatives, and all your friends. She divorces you after cheating on you with Chad cause he pays attention to her, and all you do is play video games. Damn that Fortnite!

At least that's how it is for non-incels.

hah, JFL @ the state of affairs in 2018

Marriage is for cucks anyway. I don't respect any man who married in the 21st century.

Step 2.5: Make sure the reason is extra stupid

I heard somewhere that Facebook is cited in 1/3 of marriages in the US. If true, Zuckerberg would have broken millions of families and reduced the population count by even millions. That's a lot of damage against the goy.

You wake up, eat your shitty food that you prepare for yourself cause the wife is empowered, and you go to work. You spend more than 9 hours there, busting your ass. You make more money than her (if she works at all), but you don't get to keep any of it, she decides how it is spent. You come home after this long and hard day, 9 hours working and 1 hour commuting, and you make yourself something to eat. She doesn't feel like having sex, so all you can do to unwind is play a video game. Then she starts nagging. She's been home for longer than you, but she didn't do shit around the house, so now she has some chores for you, some errands. Well, fuck that. You're tired. You go play some video games. She now starts badmouthing you to her relatives, your relatives, and all your friends. She divorces you after cheating on you with Chad cause he pays attention to her, and all you do is play video games. Damn that Fortnite!

This is the reality for most married guys. When I read this, I am glad that I will never have to go through that. My ugliness protects me from that bullshit, so I can appreciate solitude and do whatever I want.

my neighbour was portuguese, he had no friends at 15, became toned at 19 (he went to the gym 2 times per day), find first gf at 20, today he is 30 and is married with her and has 1 daughter. My brother is 25 and plays fortnite with him. He told me that sometimes he ears his wife unhappy that her husband plays that game and doesnt take care of their daughter.

LMAO, divorce is coming for this guy

Being femoids as horrible as they are to men, it doesn't surprise me that husbanks have to cope with Fortnite or similar shit. Lucky to be a genetic dead end, I won't get that crap.

It's the first time I agree with you on something dude. :feelsautistic:

Jesus, scary how many time I see shit like this keeps happening. Betabuxxing will not save you and NAWALT.

yea this is why i cant be bothered with fortnite, if the building shit was taken out. it would be pretty fun IMO. just use ur surroundings as cover.

The only reason fortnite is popular is because it's a free ripoff of pubg.

JFL @ retarded men who get married tbh.
The only reason fortnite is popular is because it's a free ripoff of pubg.

This tbh.
Plus stupid graphics for babies.

This is real life for normie men (ie sub-8 but above a 4).

Last edited:
I just know Fortnite is a game but I don't even know what that game is all about until I fucking googled it just now, but if it causes divorces good. Shows the reality of foids

tried playing it when it 1st started getting popular, played like 3 games and realised it is a game for 12 yr olds.

Normie game . I did like Minecraft at one point but at least it was somewhat fun. Fortnite is such bs and it’s shit tier gameplay as well as community