Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Former oneitis is hypocritical

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
I saw oneitis with another Tyrone, and THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT WEIRD STUFF, MEANWHILE, WHEN AN INCEL HAS A WEIRD SENSE OF HUMOR(I like ironic shitposting, but oneitis finds it weird), HE GETS CALLED WEIRD AND CREEPY, but they were talking about weird shit JUST FINE

Halo effect...

Everything is okay when you're Chad.

My oneitis' boyfriend is fat and has lots of nerdy hobbies, and she jokes around with him about what a pathetic loser I am.

My oneitis' boyfriend is fat and has lots of nerdy hobbies, and she jokes around with him about what a pathetic loser I am.
by "fat" probably less fat then you, to the point where bones are visible, so the reason is probably because he is a chad with some fat

by "fat" probably less fat then you, to the point where bones are visible, so the reason is probably because he is a chad with some fat
No, he's fatter than me. He has a visible gut no matter what he wears.

Lol @ stalking former oneitises

No, he's fatter than me. He has a visible gut no matter what he wears.
damn that sucks, just remember tho, you will have the last laugh when ur oneitis leaves him and you learn that it was all betabuxx

I saw oneitis with another Tyrone, and THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT WEIRD STUFF, MEANWHILE, WHEN AN INCEL HAS A WEIRD SENSE OF HUMOR(I like ironic shitposting, but oneitis finds it weird), HE GETS CALLED WEIRD AND CREEPY, but they were talking about weird shit JUST FINE
Most women are