Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story former oneitis had a liver transplant

singleplayercel

singleplayercel

Life is a fucking scam.
★★
Last year, I made a thread about her....

If anyone is interested.

Basically, she rejected me because I'm a fucking subhuman, I said we were cool, but then I ghosted her and we never talked again. I'm not saying that I ghosted her to come out on top, the moment she rejected me I was forever the unwanted loser, there's no coming back from that, I'm not some redpill coper ("her loss bro, you dodged a bullet there" jfl). But anyway, why the hell would I keep talking to her, torturing myself just for crumbs of validation, if she clearly doesn't have feelings for me?

She's always been genetic trash, so we were a good match in that regard. She was diagnosed with autoimmune cirrhosis in her early 20s, then recently she finally got the transplant. A mutual acquaintance told me about it... I don't know why he did tbh, probably just trying to make chitchat. I quickly changed to another subject, because the truth is I don't want to hear about it, I don't want to know anything related to her anymore... I'm just indifferent towards her, I don't care, we're like strangers now. I don't wish her ill or anything like that, I just don't care tbh.
But It doesn't matter, she'll live a happy life, she's probably gonna marry some attractive guy (or at least much better looking than me), she'll have kids... while I rot and try to make the best out of my life alone.
Such is the life of the subhuman.
It is what it is.

Itsfine

Darwiniancels are retards. It isn't about health or having good genes, it's about having an attractive face. You could have the worst health in the world and a myriad of genetic problems and diseases and still attracted foids if you're gl.

Damn that's brootal. I saw that old story and you are completely right about her not wanting to be with you because of your appearance. Don't even let her come back and try to use you as a backup beta buck provider. Fuck that cucked shit.

Darwiniancels are retards. It isn't about health or having good genes, it's about having an attractive face. You could have the worst health in the world and a myriad of genetic problems and diseases and still attracted foids if you're gl.
Foids aren't able to detect how your immune system functions, so use proxies like facial appearance and other health markers that aren't exactly the same.

Natural selection is very real but sexual selection is very overrated, and evolutionary psychology is literally a meme field, it's not science.

Hope she dies

Last year, I made a thread about her....

If anyone is interested.

Basically, she rejected me because I'm a fucking subhuman, I said we were cool, but then I ghosted her and we never talked again. I'm not saying that I ghosted her to come out on top, the moment she rejected me I was forever the unwanted loser, there's no coming back from that, I'm not some redpill coper ("her loss bro, you dodged a bullet there" jfl). But anyway, why the hell would I keep talking to her, torturing myself just for crumbs of validation, if she clearly doesn't have feelings for me?

She's always been genetic trash, so we were a good match in that regard. She was diagnosed with autoimmune cirrhosis in her early 20s, then recently she finally got the transplant. A mutual acquaintance told me about it... I don't know why he did tbh, probably just trying to make chitchat. I quickly changed to another subject, because the truth is I don't want to hear about it, I don't want to know anything related to her anymore... I'm just indifferent towards her, I don't care, we're like strangers now. I don't wish her ill or anything like that, I just don't care tbh.
But It doesn't matter, she'll live a happy life, she's probably gonna marry some attractive guy (or at least much better looking than me), she'll have kids... while I rot and try to make the best out of my life alone.
Such is the life of the subhuman.
It is what it is.

View attachment 427951
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

Hope she dies
Based :feelscomfy: