Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Former ITer admits how IT has helped push people to become incels.

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-

The guy makes a lot of good points, such as explaining how most ITers give out generic advice and even says how BS is living in his parent's basement.

JFL you ITcucks. Keep doing what you do best and blackpill more people for us. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm almost convinced that Brazilian Sigma is an incel infiltrate spreading the blackpill.

So far not one word but will read later

I'm almost convinced that Brazilian Sigma is an incel infiltrate spreading the blackpill.
He legit saves posts for up to a week and posts them on IT. At this point, there is no denying he is an incel LOL

He legit saves posts for up to a week and posts them on IT. At this point, there is no denying he is an incel LOL
A lot of IT users are incels tbh

That’s kinda long , But I have nothing better to read tbh

A lot of IT users are incels tbh
But I mean incel as in he believes in the blackpill and is on our side. An incel as in involuntarily celibate, he undoubtedly is.

Lmao, ITcucks are mass producing incels with the way they treat others, always talking down to people. Guess what, you guys don't have nice personalities either, you are a bunch of cunts.

Last edited:
I am the angriest person.

Incels know we're at the bottom of the ladder.

Incel Tears are there at the bottom with us (they're lifes rejects and misfits too) but laugh at mentally ill/autistic men on the internet who will never have sex just to feel better about themselves. They're the saddest of sad bastards.

They never touch threads and posts that are the truth either.

Just read it my guy. It is interesting to see an ITer's perspective slowly change and realize what IT really is.
Just saw your comment in one of the threads “Get out and do what?” Lol

That moment when IT realizes it’s basically an incel recruiting subreddit where they constantly share the blackpill.

Poor tormented soul. I feel so sorry for him. I had no distinc bluepilled stage in my adult life, so I can't even imagine how hardsl it may be to finally grasp objective reality.

nice to see people waking up from the cuck plantation, he should GTFIH

Last edited:
Good, IT should push for IWH ban, ngl. Afterall, they are onkels and onkels ar eeebil.
Keep spreading the Blackpill, Sigma.

An IT's prolific poster spends 19 hours on .co, lol.

Looool I remember that guy. He's a ricecel manlet in the Philippines getting cucked by balding sexpats. It's so over for him :feelskek:

Looool I remember that guy. He's a ricecel manlet in the Philippines getting cucked by balding sexpats. It's so over for him :feelskek:

That was fucking epic. I also remember him in his bluepill days on IT. I'm glad we have turned him into the blackside. Oh wait . . . that was IT's doing :feelsgah:

That entire thread is FUCKING GREAT. Just a cathartic intellectual dump on IT.

Here is another great thing that user commented, in response to why he's so obsessed with IT:

2019 11 15 10 01 41 I used to be on the other side Being attacked by people from IT was a rud

Last edited:
:feelskek:

IT is doing more than we ever could to spread the blackpill and radicalize people. Serious psyops shit going on there and those eejits don't even know which is the best part.:lul:

I actually hope reddit doesn't ban it.

"My parents and my best friend are the only reason I don't commit suicide and become another male suicide statistic that nobody cares about."

Brutal.

When feminists say they hate men they are only talking about males with are below the genetic threshold of physical attractiveness. The majority of males without developed facial bones, tall stature, NW0, and large penises fall into this category.

There are really three genders, males, females, and incels. Incels are only nominally male according to females, they don't see them as having true male genetic characteristics.

The guy makes a lot of good points, such as explaining how most ITers give out generic advice and even says how BS is living in his parent's basement.

JFL you ITcucks. Keep doing what you do best and blackpill more people for us. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

>.co is too extreme

Keep up the good work boyos.

why they even bothered to post on a thread meant to give advice to incels when they hate incels so much.

That thread is a honeypot where they bait incels into approaching them in a vulnerable submissive position to be more easily proselytized and chastised as needed. It would be far more work for far worse results to ride their high horses into incel spaces and stir up trouble; they'd be flamed and banned without mercy (or, from this forum, prevented from even trying). A dedicated thread on their home turf filters out the incels who know better and grants them complete power over the discourse, leaving their targets oblivious and exploitable. Honestly, kind of clever.

It's very interesting to see his thinking patterns.

104 comments compaired to 74 karma, IT bugmen are mad. No sympathy for subhumans.

He is also short and a shut in from clued I've pieced together from his post titles.

I'm starting to think like this too. I was notified that he screenshoted some of my high IQ posts that the IT couldn't even mock and they just got left there with few upvotes and barely any replies. So as far as I'm concerned, he spread my message out there.

i didn't read a single word of that but I must agree, sigma spreads the blackpill more than most people. He's a cuck and an ugly as fuck closeted incel

That was fucking epic. I also remember him in his bluepill days on IT. I'm glad we have turned him into the blackside. Oh wait . . . that was IT's doing :feelsgah:

That entire thread is FUCKING GREAT. Just a cathartic intellectual dump on IT.

Here is another great thing that user commented, in response to why he's so obsessed with IT:

View attachment 168906
He said that he refrains from suicide to spite his bullies. The thing is they've probably forgotten about him, that's the sad part.

He said that he refrains from suicide to spite his bullies. The thing is they've probably forgotten about him, that's the sad part.

Inceltears is obsessed with us. I don't think they forget. Especially now that he's a thorn on their side. Remember, that dude used to be pretty deep in IT. It looks especially bad if a guy that deep in got turned out so dramatically.

All male IT posters are incels.

All male IT posters are incels.
I always laugh at incels who say they aren't incels.
Nobody chooses to be an incel. Thats what they don't seem to understand. "I'm not an incel I respect women"

IT is the biggest advertiser of incels. We live rent free in their head.

Lmao, ITcucks are mass producing incels with the way they treat others, always talking down to people. Guess what, you guys don't have nice personalities either, you are a bunch of cunts.

If you gaze long enough into the blackpill, the blackpill also gazes into you.

This was the same as me except I was on IT for a very short time. When I first found out about incels, I was still bluepilled and subbed to r/braincels awaiting to screenshot posts. However, I started realizing braincels posts resonated with me and all IT did was fruitless virtue signaling.

Inceltears is obsessed with us. I don't think they forget. Especially now that he's a thorn on their side. Remember, that dude used to be pretty deep in IT. It looks especially bad if a guy that deep in got turned out so dramatically.
I was talking about his bullies from school.

Poor tormented soul. I feel so sorry for him. I had no distinc bluepilled stage in my adult life, so I can't even imagine how hardsl it may be to finally grasp objective reality.

yea inceltears is the best publicity tbh. i didnt know wtf was an incel until i encounter that garbage subreddit

Can somebody who's spent more time on leddit explain the meme that we are too extreme? We don't seem that extreme even compared to them.

Can somebody who's spent more time on leddit explain the meme that we are too extreme? We don't seem that extreme even compared to them.
Cuckit thinks it’s okay to be extreme as long as they are whiteknighting their queenz

Welcome into the fold, soldier.

btw that incelexit subreddit is cucked af. incelswithouthate 2.0