Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Former incels who ascend in looks and become cocky douchebags are the biggest traitors

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Know one or two examples irl. Those who have lived both sides of the coin should be the first ones to be hymble and remember where they came from. I place them at the same level as cucks.

they all end up betabux and their gfs cheat on them all the time.better incel than being cuck

How's it going zyrros, how many tinder girls did you have sex with today?

Straight out the horse's mouth, eh?

Know one or two examples irl. Those who have lived both sides of the coin should be the first ones to be hymble and remember where they came from. I place them at the same level as cucks.
:soy:

I never forgot where I came from

What would be the right course of action if one ascends? I always thought ascended ones should try to help us but I doubt any of them ever will.

they all end up betabux and their gfs cheat on them all the time.better incel than being cuck
I mean those who ascend to non betabux level, like at least high tier normie

It's just human nature. It's a dramatic increase in power. Just like how a dramatic increase in money or political power will change most human beings

How's it going zyrros, how many tinder girls did you have sex with today?

:feelskek:

im surprised hes not banned tbh, but the mods allow blackpilled normies for some reason.

What would be the right course of action if one ascends? I always thought ascended ones should try to help us but I doubt any of them ever will.
Spread blackpill and give ascension tips I guess. Im trying to suregerymaxx soon and hope it works for me

I have more sympathy for 10/10 Chads who fuck a different girl everyday than for low tier normies who spend most of their time shitting on us because they managed to get a girlfriend once in high school or get laid in college so they need the ego boost as to don't feel inferior to their normie peers.

It's just human nature. It's a dramatic increase in power. Just like how a dramatic increase in money or political power will change most human beings
True. Power feel great and corrupts your soul.
Once I feel like I can overpower my opponents I proceed to brutally crush them be it in chess, video games, martial arts or other sports.
If I was Chad I would probably pick on chadites though, because I wouldn't consider incels as me competition in the sexual marketplace.

Once I feel like I can overpower my opponents I proceed to brutally crush them be it in chess, video games, martial arts or other sports.
If I was Chad I would probably pick on chadites though, because I wouldn't consider incels as me competition in the sexual marketplace.
If i was Chad i would target and humilliate males who are full of themselves and act as bullies/douchebags

How did that happen? Did they get plastic surgery?

Yeah chadlites would be the only ones who could even come close to threatening your power as Chad so that makes sense

If i was Chad i would target and humilliate males who are full of themselves and act as bullies/douchebags
Most people wouldnt though. It is easy being caring and sympathetic when we are powerless, but it is difficult to do so when you are in a position of power.

Yeah chadlites would be the only ones who could even come close to threatening your power as Chad so that makes sense
:yes:

Kinda ironic coming from you tbh but eh what can u do you know?

Guys, please, I beg you don't ascend and leave us here alone :feelsbadman:

I have more sympathy for 10/10 Chads who fuck a different girl everyday than for low tier normies who spend most of their time shitting on us because they managed to get a girlfriend once in high school or get laid in college so they need the ego boost as to don't feel inferior to their normie peers.
This. It’s called punching down. It’s the same reason the general prison population makes a point of loudly despising certain crimes. They may be bad people, but at least they aren’t as bad as THOSE guys.
Guys, please, I beg you don't ascend and leave us here alone :feelsbadman:
In the unlikely even I ever ascend I would like to stay. There are more reasons to like the people here than shared pain.

if i ascend lookswise i will treat everyone like shit and avoid everyone except for the occasional pump n dump.

When you are happy, you don't want to go back to a dark place.
If I ascended I would donate some money to the site, buy a cool t shirt saying "Its Over" but would write "Until her" with an arrow pointing to the left.