Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Former incel, you guys can make it!

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
I used to be a sad and bitter incel like a lot of people here.

Then, one depressing night I thought to myself, you know, what if the clever, respectable, nice people at /r/inceltears were right! I went to sleep thinking about my future.

I woke up, and you know what - I had a shower. Boom. Instant difference. Thought I should keep the momentum going and went for a fresh haircut. Wow! What an improvement!

It's been a few months of progress like this now. I will be honest, I am still a virgin, but my life is so much better now. There's this girl, Emily, she already has a boyfriend Brad, but hey, I still get to hang with her. She lets me drive her places, pay for shopping, wash her and her boyfriend's feet, paint her toenails, clean her bed after she's had her fun with Brad. It's pretty great actually.

Just wanted to make a short post really about how much my life has improved ever since I listened to the intelligent people over at inceltears.

I'm glad you chose to take action and better'd your life. Not all of us contain that amount of courage. Inspirational post

quality shitpost. nice job

It's sad that this is actually what it members say.every "former incel" that posts there is usually still a virgin.I seriously don't get how you can go back to being bluepilled.

Richard spencer said:
It's sad that this is actually what it members say.every "former incel" that posts there is usually still a virgin.I seriously don't get how you can go back to being bluepilled.

It’s so fucking pathetic watching incels suck up to them like that.

Just be kundfindent1111

I'm always amused how angry normies get when you simply state the obvious that it's over. They could give a shit if we make it and live well-acclimated lives--- they just don't want their world-view threatened.

VincentVanCope said:
I used to be a sad and bitter incel like a lot of people here.

Then, one depressing night I thought to myself, you know, what if the clever, respectable, nice people at /r/inceltears were right! I went to sleep thinking about my future.

I woke up, and you know what - I had a shower. Boom. Instant difference. Thought I should keep the momentum going and went for a fresh haircut. Wow! What an improvement!

It's been a few months of progress like this now. I will be honest, I am still a virgin, but my life is so much better now. There's this girl, Emily, she already has a boyfriend Brad, but hey, I still get to hang with her. She lets me drive her places, pay for shopping, wash her and her boyfriend's feet, paint her toenails, clean her bed after she's had her fun with Brad. It's pretty great actually.

Just wanted to make a short post really about how much my life has improved ever since I listened to the intelligent people over at inceltears.

Before seeing other posts: Wait I have a fishy feeling about this post ? I thought those who use /r/Inceltears can't be clever, respectable, nice or people because they are all SJW landwhale roasties?

VincentVanCope said:
It’s so fucking pathetic watching incels suck up to them like that.

Thank god! I thought you were serious for a moment