Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Former Incel" Wants To Help Us.

DarkStar

DarkStar

CelticAlpineChudcel⌖ϟϟ
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fxr8rq/i_think_i_could_help_lurking_incels/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_title

Now, I know this has been re-shared already, but what caught me completely off-guard was this:

Hi guys! Well, I'm a former incel (still a virgin), I'm someone who was born with a big, neon sign that says "out of order". For the last couple of years I tried to become pretty in spite of all of my genetical issues, but alas I failed.

I've decided that it's best for me to give up on all of these relationship things for the sake of my mental health, and why do I say all of this?

Well, ever since I gave up my mental health got better! Now I can pay more attention to my hobbies, personal goals and such, life already sucks really bad, so being able to have fun even if just a little it's huge!

So if there's an incel reading this and is interested in trying to hear a more fresh take on all of these topics then you can hit me up, who knows, you might end up changing your opinion for the better!

I completely glanced over this(as did I for most of the thread), for the fact I assumed he was some former "incel" who ascended with some ugly post-wall land whale roastie who became a betaxbuxx, but this guy is literally still one of us: His logic here, would be the equivalent of a current meath-head offering a fellow junkie advice on how to get clean. It would be the same as a student who failed a class offering to help the others with it, jfl.

He's the typical "virgin but not incel" coper

His logic here, would be the equivalent of a current meath-head offering a fellow junkie advice on how to get clean. It would be the same as a student who failed a class offering to help the others with it, jfl.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

These guys are so lacking in self-awareness it’s insane

former incel (still a virgin) jfl

sorry buddy, you're still one of us

also, this is my 12345th post

Just ascend by not ascending theory.

this guy has like 50 threads about him here, nigga an incelebrity

'I'M NOT AN INCEL I DON'T HATE WOMEN'

ok and neither do incel OF simps

still incel

I was disabled but not anymore (still have no limbs though), I decided I'd give up on walking and just focus on my hobbies and shit. If you want my advice on how to stop being disabled, too, hit me up :feelshaha:

He is one of ''good ones'' :lul:

So basically, just start pretending like other things can make up for your nonexistent relationships and pretend like you chose to not have a relationship instead of the fact that you can't have one because you are unwanted and you don't have a choice, and ignore all the non-relationship stuff that comes with being ugly.

Dude, I'm already doing all of your shit. I'm focusing on myself as much as I can, since I don't have anyone else to focus on. My mental health is just about the best it has ever been, I'm trying new hobbies, having fun reading books, and so on.

None of that changes the fact that I'm unwanted, none of that changes the fact that I have no hope of having a loving relationship and building a family, which I want because I'm a normal human being who craves love, intimacy, companionship and parenthood. None of that changes the fact that, outside of relationships, I see myself constantly falling to keep pace with my better looking and more NT-acting and socially skilled peers, either when it comes to jobs, incomes, relationships, and general success at life.

I was disabled but not anymore (still have no limbs though), I decided I'd give up on walking and just focus on my hobbies and shit. If you want my advice on how to stop being disabled, too, hit me up :feelshaha:
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1fxr8rq/i_think_i_could_help_lurking_incels/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_title

Now, I know this has been re-shared already, but what caught me completely off-guard was this:

I completely glanced over this(as did I for most of the thread), for the fact I assumed he was some former "incel" who ascended with some ugly post-wall land whale roastie who became a betaxbuxx, but this guy is literally still one of us: His logic here, would be the equivalent of a current meath-head offering a fellow junkie advice on how to get clean. It would be the same as a student who failed a class offering to help the others with it, jfl.

so Ive just Read that, and ive got exposed to deadly levels of Gamma cope, now my skin is peeling away:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

ive decided to stop starving, but im still hungry lol

This is the type of fag who believes in allying with the enemy or some gay shit... he probably supports Israel too. What a pussy.

This is the type of fag who believes in allying with the enemy or some gay shit... he probably supports Israel too. What a pussy.
he is the type of guy to still cry about "Muh Israeli Hostages" in typical soycuck fashion

Imagine the ego boost IT cucks got after reading the title :forcedsmile:

"Guys look at me I'm not incel I swear" :feels::feels:

Former incel (still a virgin)
My nigga you are always going to be an incel if you haven't fucked.

the blackpill is like a boomerang, you try to throw it out and it will come right back to you.

“as a former incel (still a virgin)”

That’s all I needed to read

"Look ladies i'm not an incel like these guys,Can i please have sex with you now" :soy:

Hes already helpful by being comedic value

"Just neglect your basic psychological needs bro"

1646436822591s

:feelshaha:

I've seen this post on reddit yesterday