Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Former incel looksmaxxed + surgery

>my girlfriend

I'd pity you if you weren't annoyingly cocky

Anyway, enjoy being cucked in the near future

Jay said:
>my girlfriend

I'd pity you if you weren't annoyingly cocky

Anyway, enjoy being cucked in the near future

There is nothing cocky about what I've said. I have spoken the truth and that's it. Sorry that it hurts, but you understand the blackpill.

Saying I'll be cucked is cope.

Wot1994 said:
My girlfriend made a tinder profile for me and it got a shitload of matches, I'm not short on options if I need it.

I'm offering advice on the true blackpill, and that looksmaxing can save a lot of incels. 

LMAO is this fag serious? He's clearly not blackpilled on female nature at all. I wonder what he's gonna say when Chad fucks his girl. Maybe he will agree to an open relationship? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

BillyBeta said:
LMAO is this fag serious? He's clearly not blackpilled on female nature at all. I wonder what he's gonna say when Chad fucks his girl. Maybe he will agree to an open relationship? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Because you're an expert on female nature.

You are aware I scored 2 on that test right? All it takes if for me to get a job and go to the gym to score 1.0 and become full fledged Chad. 
Ugly guys who betabux get cucked, not guys like me.

Wot1994 said:
Because you're an expert on female nature.

You are aware I scored 2 on that test right? All it takes if for me to get a job and go to the gym to score 1.0 and become full fledged Chad. 

No point talking to these guys, they just want a circlejerk not ways to get out of the shitty situation we're in.

jagged0 said:
No point talking to these guys, they just want a circlejerk not ways to get out of the shitty situation we're in.

I'm not even bragging here. But I find it hilarious that guys who have never spoke to a woman but their own mothers irl are trying to tell me, a guy who interacts with women my own age on a daily basis about female nature.

The thing is I get how much the situation everybody on here sucks. It is the most depressing thing I ever experienced.

Wot1994 said:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Watch this Tyrone cry like baby because his wife wants a divorce and is taking his kid: https://youtu.be/2YMEbCO23rw?t=1m53s

You are a normie troll or a delusional roleplaying mentalcel.

Holy fuck ban these uneducated wannabes ASAP

Enjoy living a life of slavery as you desperately become semi-attractive in order to attract an objectively ugly female who treats you like a slave still until she decides she can do better than you

BillyBeta said:
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Watch this Tyrone cry like baby because his wife wants a divorce and is taking his kid: https://youtu.be/2YMEbCO23rw?t=1m53s

You are a normie troll or a delusional roleplaying mentalcel.

Tyrese is Tyrone? Wtf are you smoking.

Dude had status and money. The black pill is LOOKS.

I mog Tyrese facially, he is also old AF. 

Strong cope comparing me to some old ass money cel.

Jay said:
Holy fuck ban these uneducated wannabes ASAP

Enjoy living a life of slavery as you desperately become semi-attractive in order to attract an objectively ugly female who treats you like a slave still until she decides she can do better than you

Hey when I'm old I'm old. But I'm gonna be happy on the way there.  I've come here offering a true story that looksmaxing does work (in some cases) and that Inceldom is not permanent. Yet all you can do is hope and cope I get cucked out of envy.

Wot1994 said:
Tyrese is Tyrone? Wtf are you smoking.

Dude had status and money. The black pill is LOOKS.

I mog Tyrese facially, he is also old AF. 

Strong cope comparing me to some old ass money cel.

LMAO I see you've given up humblebragging and now full on delusional overt bragging has set in.

xYLW4.jpeg

At 38 Tyrese Gibson mogs you so much its not even funny, but he still got cucked like a bitch. He is literally a male fashion model, singer, actor ... rich and famous, and BBC, this dude is 10/10 in America. You will never have 1/10 the status that this guy enjoys, yet you still think your surgically enhanced beta face mogs him? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Now you are confirmedly a mentalcel, idc what anyone says. It's over for you.

BillyBeta said:
LMAO I see you've given up humblebragging and now full on delusional overt bragging has set in.

xYLW4.jpeg

At 38 Tyrese Gibson mogs you so much its not even funny, but he still got cucked like a bitch. He is literally a male fashion model, singer, actor ... rich and famous, and BBC, this dude is 10/10 in America. You will never have 1/10 the status that this guy enjoys, yet you still think your surgically enhanced beta face mogs him? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Now you are confirmedly a mentalcel, idc what anyone says. It's over for you.

Let's do a checklist on appearence then.

Hair? He is bald I'm Norwood 0 to 0.5, I mog him

Eye area? I mog him

Cheekbones? I mog him 

Lips? I mog him

Ears? I mog him

Nose? I destroy him

Chin? I mog him 

And that's if you discount race which I won't get into here, but seeing as you made being brown seem like such a bad thing, you'd hand that to me (I am WASP).

You claim to know the blackpill but half of what you just said is redpill bullshit. Money and status don't mean SHIT compared to looks.

What does any of this have to do with looksmaxing? We need some fashion tips, skincare products, body behavior guide, clothing, accessories, hair, etc.

jagged0 said:
What does any of this have to do with looksmaxing? We need some fashion tips, skincare products, body behavior guide, clothing, accessories, hair, etc.

Biggest think for skincare is hydration and vitamins. I drink at least a gallon of water a day and if makes my skin much clearer and clears up most spots. 

Clothing? Depending on your build you might want to gymcel first. But generally form fitting, and have different outfits for different occasions. Also if you were a simple t-shirt everywhere... You're doing it wrong. Good fitted shirts with sleeves rolled up are killers... As are a good pair of shades (also can cover a bad eye area). 

Hair... Fade is in right now, and works on people of all races, mine is long on top and styles very well, pre styling spray, comb, blow dry, wax + style it then hairspray. 

Facial hair is in still, though long beards not... Stubble is often King if you grow dark stubble... Mascs a face up a lot.

Number one body behaviour tip is walking. Walk with your chest out and shoulders back... I can spot a weak incel walk a mile off.

Wot1994 said:
Biggest think for skincare is hydration and vitamins. I drink at least a gallon of water a day and if makes my skin much clearer and clears up most spots. 

Clothing? Depending on your build you might want to gymcel first. But generally form fitting, and have different outfits for different occasions. Also if you were a simple t-shirt everywhere... You're doing it wrong. Good fitted shirts with sleeves rolled up are killers... As are a good pair of shades (also can cover a bad eye area). 

Hair... Fade is in right now, and works on people of all races, mine is long on top and styles very well, pre styling spray, comb, blow dry, wax + style it then hairspray. 

Facial hair is in still, though long beards not... Stubble is often King if you grow dark stubble... Mascs a face up a lot.

Number one body behaviour tip is walking. Walk with your chest out and shoulders back... I can spot a weak incel walk a mile off.

Morbidly obese people have perfectly clear skin, drug addicts/alcoholics have perfectly clear skin, everyone except ugly males are partying and yet they have perfect skin, and anorexic hoes that give their bodies zero nutrients have perfectly clear skin. Meanwhile genetic trash incels that don't party do to being ugly drink tons of water, eat healthy, and wash their face wake up with severe acne. I don't like how chad/chadlites might see someone with bad acne and they might just think it's because of vitamins and water.

GeneticFilth said:
Morbidly obese people have perfectly clear skin, drug addicts/alcoholics have perfectly clear skin, everyone except ugly males are partying and yet they have perfect skin, and anorexic hoes that give their bodies zero nutrients have perfectly clear skin. Meanwhile genetic trash incels that don't party do to being ugly drink tons of water, eat healthy, and wash their face wake up with severe acne. I don't like how chad/chadlites might see someone with bad acne and they might just think it's because of vitamins and water.

Right, some people can get away with it, some can't. But drinking a shitload of water will help. Improving your situation is better than nothing right?

Wot1994 said:
Right, some people can get away with it, some can't. But drinking a shitload of water will help. Improving your situation is better than nothing right?

If you're genetic trash you can drink x gallons of water to where you have to piss every 20 seconds and it won't do anything to your acne. This is why there are anorexics that are dehydrated and end up dying that still have perfectly clear skin.

GeneticFilth said:
If you're genetic trash you can drink x gallons of water to where you have to piss every 20 seconds and it won't do anything to your acne. This is why there are anorexics that are dehydrated and end up dying that still have perfectly clear skin.

lel

GeneticFilth said:

Maybe it won't help, it helped me and has helped many others. It's also just better for you anyway.

I need to get the rope, it's over. Being blackpilled and attractive is the greatest thing that can happen to you. You know that your face/looks allows you to do whatever you want and makes everyone automatically worship you. I don't even know how I could have friends if I became attractive, knowing that the only reason anybody likes me is because of looks. I'd probably stop talking to anyone I once knew and start a brand new life.

GeneticFilth said:
I need to get the rope, it's over. Being blackpilled and attractive is the greatest thing that can happen to you. You know that your face/looks allows you to do whatever you want and makes everyone automatically worship you. I don't even know how I could have friends if I became attractive, knowing that the only reason anybody likes me is because of looks. I'd probably stop talking to anyone I once knew and start a brand new life.

Most of my friends now are people I've known since childhood.

Wot1994 said:
Most of my friends now are people I've known since childhood.

Do they treat you better now that you're attractive?