Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Former incel here, I quit because of all the toxicity

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
r/IncelTears
u/friendlessloser1992
I quit because the toxicity of the black pill was getting to my head. I realised that no girl wants a misogynistic asshole who doesn't take care of himself and feels entitled. I'm sorry. I'm a 26 year old virgin, but I will try to approach women (of course not in a creepy Nice Guy way) I'm glad that I found this community that freed me from the downright abysmal mindset that I had.

Share 120 comments 5689

Wierdgirl
I'm so happy for you. Hope you find someone one day.

Missykitty
I'm glad you're not a misogynist. Best wishes.
friendlessloser1992
Thanks.
Missykitty
You're already miles ahead of my boyfriend, ugh.

Someguy
I was in the same place a while ago. Don't worry, I got my first girlfriend at 30 when I got back on my feet and started working again.

Get to work. I need my memes

Elliot Rodger here...its a beautiful day :feelsohh: drinking a triple vanilla latte *sips cup* :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

old & obviously false flag

89e56f_1d8c37d59b874403bf7f1c9646f67e1f~mv2.png

You're already miles ahead of my boyfriend, ugh.
They know what they're doing.
They want incels to kill themselves, it's plain to see.

i was going to miss the memes

Just wait till 40

Looks don’t mattER bro, just be confident bro, it’s all pERsonality bro0o0o0o0o0o0

"I may be KHH friendless V at age 30 but at least I am not like those misogynistic inkwells :^)"

IT are the other side of the incel coin, same people, same circumstances, just utterly lacking in self insight and rationality

Average cucktears poster lmao

We're all gonna make it bro, just keep trying and never let the blackpill cloud your mind:soy::soy:.

Just wait till 40
Looks don’t mattER bro, just be confident bro, it’s all pERsonality bro0o0o0o0o0o0
"I may be KHH friendless V at age 30 but at least I am not like those misogynistic inkwells :^)"

IT are the other side of the incel coin, same people, same circumstances, just utterly lacking in self insight and rationality