Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Former "incel" escapes Inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
From cucktears: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7cnnrj/my_experiences_as_a_former_incel/

"First of all I would just like to point out that I never fully agreed with message being pushed by incels. Using this image I saw posted earlier, i'd say I was a mix of The Sack Boi and Get this boi a hug boi. There was also a little bit of The Zealot Boi mixed in, but I didn't hate the Western world. I just grew up in a conservative family, which limited my contact with people of the opposite sex. I never hated women, and I would never hurt another person, especially not just because that person happened to be a woman. Looking back I think I was just angry at women for not liking me.

Over the course of a few years I got into therapy, I hit the gym, lost my weight, got into University and I reconnected with old friends from High school. I managed to turn my life around. Turns out I had a good looking face and a decent body under all that fat. When I was younger I looked a lot like Josh from Drake & Josh, but a lot uglier. As an adult, the celebrity I resemble the most is Kit Harington. Based on what friends and internet strangers told me, I went from a 2-3 to a 7-8. Possibly 9 for girls who liked my type/style. I became one of the things I dreaded the most.
One of the first and most important things I learnt was that sex alone wasn't as great as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy casual sex, but what I found out was that intimacy is what makes sex amazing, not just the act itself. Knowing that another person trusts you enough to show themselves naked, knowing and seeing that they get pleasure from being with you is the amazing part for me.
I also found out is that looks definitely does matter, but not to the extent I thought it did. I couldn't get away with literally anything, but it did give me a lot of advantages. It gave me a foot in with most girls I wanted to get to know, I could have "odd" hobbies that I wouldn't be able to get away with before, random people would give me free stuff and wanted to be my friend, and the biggest difference for me was that people just trusted me more. I will say that in terms of getting a ONS, looks is more or less everything.
Another revelation I had was that in the past there were some girls who showed an interest in me, I was just too dumb and naive to realise it. One of the girls was all over me at prom, sitting in my lap, trying to dance with me at every opportunity and touching me a lot. There were other girls who showed me a lot of attention, but I kept ignoring them because I thought they were unattractive. The girls didn't like me because I was ugly, but because I was a pos who tried guilt tripping them into liking me. Also because they knew their friend(s) liked me. Funny enough, one of the people I reconnected with was a girl who had a crush on me in 8th grade. We connected instantly, and we recently decided to become a couple.
I honestly don't know why I wanted to share my story. I had completely shut incels and all that toxicity out of my life, but seeing the sub in the news recently made me think about it quite a lot. I just hope that someone else who is in a similar position I was in reads this and knows that there is hope. Because if I managed to turn my life around then there's hope for everyone.
If you have any questions feel free to ask, and apologise if this isn't the right place to post this."

I hit the gym, was social, and it gave me NOTHING. I have a fucking subhuman face.

This isn't fucking LifeFuel, it's SUICIDEFUEL.

tumblr_inline_o5cky3FRI41sufcc2_500.gif

He went from a 3 to a 5 probably. Internet advice doesn’t make a 2-3 go to Chad-lite.

The comments on that Reddit thread are a fucking comedyfest

KyloRen said:
I hit the gym, was social, and it gave me NOTHING. I have a fucking subhuman face.

What is this? Is this supposed to make me motivated to take part in a fruitless campaign of pain? Thou would see me suffer for a needless effort?

He probably wasn't an actual incel after all.

Kointo said:
What is this? Is this supposed to make me motivated to take part in a fruitless campaign of pain? Thou would see me suffer for a needless effort?

"B-but if I! I can do it...everyone else can!!!!"

Just shower
Just get a haircut
Just lift
Just be yourself

KyloRen said:
"B-but if I! I can do it...everyone else can!!!!"

It's a dead poem.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcg6RgWJDrQ[/video]

It's hilarious how they think it's fair that men must spend literally years pushing themselves to the absolute extreme just to have a chance at a relationship.

Unless you're a degenerate or Chad, of course.

These stories aren't "victory stories" for them, it just highlights perfectly everything we say that women are shallow Chad-chasing fucking cunts.

>One of the girls was all over me at prom, sitting in my lap, trying to dance with me at every opportunity and touching me a lot. There were other girls who showed me a lot of attention, but I kept ignoring them because I thought they were unattractive.

Yeah totally sounds like a legit incel and comparable to our situation. Jfl.

OrangeFez2311 said:
It's hilarious how they think it's fair that men must spend literally years pushing themselves to the absolute extreme just to have a chance at a relationship.
Unless you're a degenerate or Chad, of course.
These stories aren't "victory stories" for them, it just highlights perfectly everything we say that women are shallow Chad-chasing fucking cunts.

Yeah most of women's standards are unbelievably high and that threshold is hard to meet too

Kointo said:
It's a dead poem.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcg6RgWJDrQ[/video]

Aha

KyloRen said:

I can top that. 

-I hit the gym for 2 years and gained decent size
-I had a shave sides haircut and top tier fashion
-I did 3000+ Day Game approaches
-maximized my tinder profile

Results: A few whales gawked at me. I literally got approached by a chubby Mexican once, yet slim girls always flake/give fake numbers or auto rejected me(walked away) 

On tinder I matched slim girls but ZERO agreed to meet for coffee

Edit* I even approached Asian girls who looked fob but high quality [korean actress types, Cosplay Jap girls, traditional petite Chinese women]

Results: A few instant dates (but the number still flakes)
1 kiss close but no second meet up
Hundreds of rejections

Entropy said:
I can top that. 

-I hit the gym for 2 years and gained decent size
-I had a shave sides haircut and top tier fashion
-I did 3000+ Day Game approaches
-maximized my tinder profile

Results: A few whales gawked at me. I literally got approached by a chubby Mexican once, yet slim girls always flake/give fake numbers or auto rejected me(walked away) 

On tinder I matched slim girls but ZERO agreed to meet for coffee

Yep. From late high school to my first year in college I made lifting a religion. I'm a fatass now, once I realized it was over for me I threw it all away. I'm currently losing the weight, though.

I went out, made several female friends. They introduced me to their friends, nothing happened. It's like I'm that "gay" friend. On Tinder, I occasionally matched, but, like you, nothing happened.

The only girl that approached me was an Asian girl, and I was too autistic to escalate.

Entropy said:
Results: A few instant dates (but the number still flakes)
1 kiss close but no second meet up
Hundreds of rejections

That's where you beat me.

What makes you believe that is a legit post and not some bait? the guy made that account only to post that thread. Anyway, fat bitches are told that it is ok to be ugly and that they have to be loved for it. We, on the other hand, must die trying to be worthy of the pussy? what free stuff did he get? catfood fom Walmart? random people wanted to be his friend? who? the nigga who tried to steal his wallet? Boy, I'm not a genious but I'm not stupid either. I have incel friends who are lookmaxing and they are yet to get those mindblowing results.

KyloRen said:
Yep. From late high school to my first year in college I made lifting a religion. I'm a fatass now, once I realized it was over for me I threw it all away. I'm currently losing the weight, though.

I went out, made several female friends. They introduced me to their friends, nothing happened. It's like I'm that "gay" friend. On Tinder, I occasionally matched, but, like you, nothing happened.

The only girl that approached me was an Asian girl, and I was too autistic to escalate.

That's where you beat me.

An Instant "date" isn't even a real date. If you can bug a girl at the mall long enough to walk with you, that's all an instant "date" is by PUA terms.

I am now out of shape (but that doesn't matter because only landwhales or trannies liked me when I was ripped)

My net results from tinder using my actual pics and daygame are zero

Entropy said:
An Instant "date" isn't even a real date. If you can bug a girl at the mall long enough to walk with you, that's all an instant "date" is by PUA terms.

I am now out of shape (but that doesn't matter because only landwhales or trannies liked me when I was ripped)

My net results from tinder using my actual pics and daygame are zero

Fine, my dude.

Now I work out for myself and for strength. I don't expect to get a woman. You should do the same.

They were probably never incel in the first place lol.

8 yeats in the gym, got fuck all except callouses, stretchmarks and torn ACL.

he says he was fat and lost weight = volcel

fatfuckcels = ????cels

women evaluate attractiveness/dominance primarily by skull features. if you're a fatfuckcel your genetic subhuman status is unknown. fatfuckcels who immediately ascend into Chad's world by losing the weight should refrain from trying to give advice to true genetic subhumans (i.e., incels who have low physical SMV due to immutable physical traits)