Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Former HS Crush Has Gained A Fuck Ton Of Weight.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Decided to pull up Instagram for my occasional check, and stumbled across a former highschool Oneitis of mines post. She had gained a lot of weight. She is not a full on land whale. But she has definitely packed on quite a few pounds to say the least:feelshaha:

She had popped into my head recently -guess cause I haven't thought of her in forever- and seeing this really confirmed to me how cringe I fucking was for liking a foid who peaked in HS looks wise and now will continue to regress:feelskek:

I would put this as JFl, but it has made me feel quite a bit better:feelsLSD:

Same, my former oneitis is now visibly chubby and has tattoos too :feelspuke:

Foids always get on men who 'peak' in HS but even those guys can still crush for years afterwards. Women who peak in HS immediately have to settle for a man

Same, my former oneitis is now visibly chubby and has tattoos too :feelspuke:
Hahha, she will continue to degrade. Let that make you feel better.

My oneitis literally goes to the gym but I do it too:feelsLSD:

My oneitis literally goes to the gym but I do it too:feelsLSD:
DBXaU4dUAAEnNqE

Hahaha foids are all future landwhales brocels. Hope that thought keeps you from developing a oneitis.

Still SMVmogs the combined SMV of every man on incels.is.

I can't comprehend how foids gain weight. They have one job: Don't gain weight and attract a gigachad. Yet they fail at it

That'll happen.

Still SMVmogs the combined SMV of every man on incels.is.
And this is from her own doing. Maybe if she didn't drink as much and didn't eat as much, this wouldn't have happened. Foids are put on such a pedestal it is un-fucking-real.