Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Former cherubic reality TV star Honey Boo Boo, 16, is dating a BBC college student

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★

this broad legitimately looks like a giant thumb with a face. an unhappy commentary on both infinite female SMV and the low standards of American blacks

Wait her name is "Alana"? That's the name of the foid who founded the incelosphere.

View attachment 487395

View attachment 487396

this broad legitimately looks like a giant thumb with a face. an unhappy commentary on both infinite female SMV and the low standards of American blacks
@RoastieBeef @Uggo Mongo @BummerDrummer

just date honey boo boo theory.

Why is she still so fucking fat? Weren't they supposed to be losing weight?

just date honey boo boo theory.

Once she turns 18, I'd hit it. The truth is her face will never be pretty, no matter how much weight she loses, or how old she is. :blackpill:

It's always the fat white bitches with black Chads and black Chadlites. These black dudes need to step up their game.

It's always the fat white bitches with black Chads and black Chadlites. These black dudes need to step up their game.
True, but for all the other foids in the west- of literally ANY ethnicity whatsoever other than white- they’re all with Tyrones now. It is like a competition amongst brown girls to see who can destroy their father the worst lol. Then they turn 27 and engage their own kind. Wild

Hope she gets pregnant and then her kids get molested by their stepdad
it will be life going in full circle
hilarious

also wiki says her bday is august 28
So if they been dating 6 months that means she was 15 and he was 20. She JUST turned 16
thats literal rape but where is the outcry?

Would fuck her ngl

The state of fat working-class white trailer trash landwhales in the South.

Damn I feel bad for him
Wtf is that creature? Is that what the average american woman looks like?

Damn I feel bad for him
Wtf is that creature? Is that what the average american woman looks like?
Trust me, Tyrones will fuck anything because their standards are so low.

They only care about "muh dick" and they think a fattie actually has a fat ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back