Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FORMER CHAD ON LOOKSMAX ORG BECOMES INCEL TIER FACIALLY

• Thread starter bignosedsubhuman
  • Start date
Do you think if someone used to be a sex haver and got burned and now is a trucel physically he isn't an incel?
Nigger I don't care if he got paralyzed from the neck down he still experienced sex and relationships while you haven't.

more like a normie tier (plus he edited and cherrypicked his past photos). anyway deserved for being a narcy shit.

Still mogs me to another galaxy and back.

no way u look like. aa 50 year old rapist
I don't need to look old (though I kinda do) for him to mog me, his face shape is simply much better than my potato face:feelshaha:.

Did you see how .is userbase overrates white? This is crazy what the fuck this dude is legit incel tier and they are saying MTN, even saw a dude claim he is still goodlooking while he has the collagen of my dad
Yes, the userbase here has a large minority of self-hating and white-worshipping ethnics who do in fact massively overrate anyone and everyone white, but I'm not sure if that is the case here, this guy still looks decent enough to get laid with drunk chicks in bars, which isn't exactly the case for most of the people here.

Yup. Not surprised. Many “incels” are just neo nazis in disguise.
99% of the people doing so are JBW-spamming ethnics. I don't think I've ever seen a whitecel genuinely do that shit apart from not wanting to set off ethnics for whom JBW is a religion, which is why I mostly avoid the subject as well. It wouldn't even make sense to start overrating your ethnicity's looks in an incel space, that's just asking to be piled on and kicked out.

It was the ethnic self-haters here who hated and constantly reported @Jason Voorhees, not guys like me (I actually kinda liked some of his threads.)

Yes, the userbase here has a large minority of self-hating and white-worshipping ethnics who do in fact massively overrate anyone and everyone white, but I'm not sure if that is the case here, this guy still looks decent enough to get laid with drunk chicks in bars, which isn't exactly the case for most of the people here.
Dude. Let’s be honest he is ugly as fuck, he is probably in the bottom 30% of .is user base

It’s just a bad photo and temporary sun damage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back