Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FORMER CHAD ON LOOKSMAX ORG BECOMES INCEL TIER FACIALLY

• Thread starter bignosedsubhuman
  • Start date
B

bignosedsubhuman

Recruit
★★★

Based. Roids helped this faggot become chad now he gets to rot with us.

Jfl i will never consider steroid again

Finally I was praying on this Chad descension, roids and looksmaxxing made this nigger too OP, now he is finally a truecel

he looks and sounds schizo af

@Look join is boyo.

No roids for your genetics

4290556 1722958858937

minimum looks required to be .is user in 2024

Finally I was praying on this Chad descension, roids and looksmaxxing made this nigger too OP, now he is finally a truecel
he looks like he’s a senior citizen

how is that "incel tier" retard

Still mogs me. Hope all those looksfags die of steroid overdose.

how the fuck did he ascend so hard
he 1000000% got shit done to his face along the gym, but this nigger claims: Roids+Bonesmashing ascended him :lul:

these pics will do fine for chadfishing foids on tinder

Chadlite to MTN

Mtn for 59 year olds maybe
Did you see how .is userbase overrates white? This is crazy what the fuck this dude is legit incel tier and they are saying MTN, even saw a dude claim he is still goodlooking while he has the collagen of my dad

He still mogs me to oblivion

Why does his jaw look shaped by mewing?

Did you see how .is userbase overrates white? This is crazy what the fuck this dude is legit incel tier and they are saying MTN, even saw a dude claim he is still goodlooking while he has the collagen of my dad
Yup. Not surprised. Many “incels” are just neo nazis in disguise.

He looks better in the pics after, is everyone in that thread fucking blind he just looks like a dude now

No, wtf is with looksmaxx fags and their obsession with having a cartoonishly large lower jaw?
Keep coping he was known for being a JB slayer now he looks bloated, has shit collagen and shit coloring. It’s over for him and I hope he is on his way to join .is, he has been sexless since his descension

Keep coping he was known for being a JB slayer now he looks bloated, has shit collagen and shit coloring. It’s over for him and I hope he is on his way to join .is, he has been sexless since his descension
Take so bad it made .is crash for me

Now he looks like British peasant that is farming potatoes.

Take so bad it made .is crash for me
Nigga keep coping, looksfag users study looks autistically, it’s not a .is users who is going to make them learn their own subject. If established members on looksfag say he is ugly, he is. Even a 2018cel said it jfl. It’s over for him

Now he looks like British peasant that is farming potatoes.

Good i hope he dies

Yup. Not surprised. Many “incels” are just neo nazis in disguise.
what? its because eurocentric facial features have been the standard for beauty for eons. arent you the same niggER that hated the happy merchant because of its big nose? i know a forum you would love its
reddit.com/r/twoxchromosomes

what? its because eurocentric facial features have been the standard for beauty for eons. arent you the same niggER that hated the happy merchant because of its big nose? i know a forum you would love its
reddit.com/r/twoxchromosomes
Mega cope.

You are just ugly like the rest of us.

no doubt about that, but thats the reasoning for why they rated him so highly. this dude is maybe a 4 tops. he fucked himself to the point of needing a skincare routine daily to even recover

I hope he is on his way to join .is,
Ah yes, because involuntary celibate = no sex in x amount of years.

Tbh he wasn't even chad tier before his descension now he looks just a regular white dude

View attachment 1219229
minimum looks required to be .is user in 2024
Actually i am happy about my thicc eyebrows now, he had thicc eyebrows but hairloss ruined that.

Also guys: eat healthy and dont take roids! Roids might buff you up quickly, but fuck you over on the long run and girls like natty lean guys more then bulky body builders - even tho he still had a decent physique in his Chad days. Now he knows what it feels to be a hairloss ridden MTN in 2024 :feelskek:

OVER :chad:

Ah yes, because involuntary celibate = no sex in x amount of years.
Do you think if someone used to be a sex haver and got burned and now is a trucel physically he isn't an incel?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back