Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Former afghani foid MP slaughtered along with her simp bodyguards by talibased mujahedin

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
LoL, the feminists in the west only prospered because our “patriarchal” men were simpish and did not want to hurt the women. But in Afghanistan, foids face a real patriarchy. Unfortunately for them, it’s an Islamic one, so its above real criticism.

Also, good on them for killing the white knights. Sends the right message.

Serves her right alongside her cucks

unruled_bulldozzzer-2.jpg

She was an American puppet

the talipill strikes again

She was what talibans hate. A young foid that became a MP just because she was a young woman.

I used to watch stonings. I think I'll do so again.

Fucking based, should have raped her before killing her

She was an American puppet
Literally all foids are, even in the west they have to use the fucking government to force companies to hire women, which is why computer companies love trannies, since they poses the skill of a man but are recognized as women.

The Afghan invasion had nothing to do with terrorism and was 100% just Western Feminist imperialism. Feminists didn't want to be challenged anywhere on the world stage and Bush openly admitted multiple times that he invaded Afghanistan because he was a Feminist. The Taliban re-taking it is poetic justice in some cases if there weren't as many male victims which is just sad. Especially young boys that didn't choose this life.

The Afghan invasion had nothing to do with terrorism and was 100% just Western Feminist imperialism. Feminists didn't want to be challenged anywhere on the world stage and Bush openly admitted multiple times that he invaded Afghanistan because he was a Feminist. The Taliban re-taking it is poetic justice in some cases if there weren't as many male victims which is just sad. Especially young boys that didn't choose this life.
The irony is that it was a self repeating cycle, by giving foids right they denied men access to families, which in turn radicalized them into joining extremist groups. Despite 20 years, trillions of dollars and the worlds strongest nation, they couldn't be some sandcels lmao, honestly its total lifefuel:whitepill::whitepill::whitepill: