Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

forget race. we need to segregate this forum by height

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
manlets will push JBT til their blue in the face. if mods aren't going to punish retarded JBT spam at least give tallcels a section to post in peace

just ban all tall "incels" from the forum but that won't happen because the mods are tallfags themselves

just ban all tall "incels" from the forum but that won't happen because the mods are tallfags themselves
if the mods were based they would ban you sperging manlet JBT niggers so trucels could post in peace.

if the mods were based they would ban you sperging manlet JBT niggers so trucels could post in peace.
i am not spaming JBT , i always believed in the facepill being higher

anyone who advocates JBT is a normalfaggot retard who dosen't understand looks and NT

anyone who advocates JBT is a normalfaggot retard who dosen't understand looks and NT
blackops2cel was a 6'6" but every one considered him a trucel so that dissaprove the jbt

All tallcels are fakecels. Now stop throwing a hissy fit in your room, fakecel retard

observable reality proves face and NT are more important
I'm 5'8.8 myself, and while I do think height does matter, being tall alone will simply not guarantee one to ascend.

Looks & NT are also big factors, and not to forget frame.

Tired of all this "just be" nonsense; :feels::soy: "Just be white, just be tall, just be what-fucking-ever because we're cherrypicking!"

height is more important than race or face

Exactly , Looks And NT Are Far More Important Than Height

Just Be Tall Handsome Hung Neurotypical is law.

@IceStorm you knows mods can still see your deleted post right?

@IceStorm you knows mods can still see your deleted post right?
I Said It Because The Heightcopers Are Getting Out Of Hand By Attacking Us Constantly , Seethe

All tallcels are fakecels. Now stop throwing a hissy fit in your room, fakecel retard
all JBT spammers are normalfaggots who need to gtfo of our forum. you should be IPbanned

Exactly And Now The Heightcopers Want To Get The Mods To Ban Me Because I'm Tired Of Their JBT Shit

if you are 5'8 or taller and cant get any bitches then the problem is not your height

Exactly, JBT copers are just as annoying as JBW copers and do not have their place here.
I'm 5'8 and even if I was 6'2 I would realistically still be an incel due to my ugly face and severe non-NTness.
If you have an ugly incel-tier face, childish voice, non-NTness, no social skills, no social circle, then being 6'1 won't save you.
@Tryna Ascend is clearly a truecel if you learn to know more about him and he needs to be unabnned ASAP

if you are 5'8 or taller and cant get any bitches then the problem is not only your height
Be honest,most of us are short,very bad looking,have a non-NT cringe and shy personality and a small dick.

if mods aren't going to punish retarded JBT
why would mods punish anything. I don't remember ever seeing punishment against someone that wasn't straight up saying he had sex before. and even those don't always get banned

No the forum should be segregated by race