Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Forget Europe, The Great Replacement is happy right here in .is Loool

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
When I first joined there were a select few ACTIVE curries in .is . Now every time someone talks about their race, they mention that they are curry. Whites are getting replaced even in a inkie forum jl :lul: :lul: :lul:

( might have exaggerated for the joke)

Yup, and sadly most of you guys hate non-NTs

Curries are the default incels tbh.

If ur white and claim to be incel people always ask whats wrong with u? :incel:

If ur curry and say ur incel people will be like yeah understandable :feelskek:

currycel reporting saar I've scammed over 100 stacies so far

No one hates you baba
Most of the “muh nt doesn’t matter” comes from your kind, and as indicated by your post earlier, you obviously have an issue with us.

You a curry too ?

Image 2024 06 19 141701261

Infinite .is users

Most of the “muh nt doesn’t matter” comes from your kind, and as indicated by your post earlier, you obviously have an issue with us.
Mere question isn't hate :feelshaha:
It's like liberals saying " you are homophobic" for simply not supporting lgbtq or Jews saying " you are anti-Semite" for Asking a question about the 6 million

I am curry and I was here 5 years before you joined

Partly. This forum's been about half-white with curries and rices overrepresented among the nonwhites ever since the first race survey done here. It's probably part actual increasing number of Indian members, and part that they are more likely to talk about race than other users:feelsthink::feelsjuice:.

it really doesn't if you're a htn+ and tall

Mere question isn't hate :feelshaha:
It's like liberals saying " you are homophobic" for simply not supporting lgbtq or Jews saying " you are anti-Semite" for Asking a question about the 6 million
The context you used implied you think non-NTcels somehow don’t belong here, and it also stirred up division & fighting, which is the last thing we need right now.

we're all one race, the subhuman race

The context you used implied you think non-NTcels somehow don’t belong here, and it also stirred up division & fighting, which is the last thing we need right now.
You misunderstood my post title then

When I first joined there were a select few ACTIVE curries in .is . Now every time someone talks about their race, they mention that they are curry. Whites are getting replaced even in a inkie forum jl :lul: :lul: :lul:

Dont forget women are mostly left and voted on this diversity thingy, You are being sponsored by women fakecel.

I am a curry too

Dont forget women are mostly left and voted on this diversity thingy, You are being sponsored by women fakecel.
If only they also showed sexual interest in us :feelsUgh:

You misunderstood my post title then
You using that as a defense would be like this now banned user using the same thing as an excuse:

brutal

It's more of an inevitability and less of a planned replacement when it comes to the web. India is the most populous English-speaking nation in the world and they're getting access to the internet at an alarming rate.

It's more of an inevitability and less of a planned replacement when it comes to the web. India is the most populous English-speaking nation in the world and they're getting access to the internet at an alarming rate.
It's inevitable yep

Yeah, we truly are the bottom of the barrel, everybody hates us, even other incels
nigger u r curry too

I don't why I always assumed you are German :feelsseriously: :dafuckfeels: :feelsohgod:

Whites are still the majority here. I think people are just fixated with curries more than ever due to their hatred of them rapidly increasing.

Frieza curry?

Frieza curry?

Whites are still the majority here. I think people are just fixated with curries more than ever due to their hatred of them rapidly increasing.
not the majority, the plurality

Brutal Pajeetchudsinghpill

Asian and brownie here. Perfect combo for subhumanity.

I’m starting to hate curries
Here’s what i’ve noticed, not all curries are bad users, but most bad users just happen to be curries.

Also, they’re a threat to black & white communities in the US, since they’re actually taking our jobs.

Whenever I try to debate/argue with one here, they usually resort to euphemisms, gish-galloping, and with one-line responses; such as OP here.

The more curries this forum has the more realistic the forum is

Here’s what i’ve noticed, not all curries are bad users, but most bad users just happen to be curries.

Also, they’re a threat to black & white communities in the US, since they’re actually taking our jobs.

Whenever I try to debate/argue with one here, they usually resort to euphemisms, gish-galloping, and with one-line responses; such as OP here.
I’ve also noticed that certain curries on here are arrogant and unintelligent (For example I offered a curry user on here a solution for his problem, he then gets aggressive and in his emotions because it wasn’t the solution he wanted)

Considering that there are over 1 billion Indians and even more people with the curry pheno its not that surprising