Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill forget dickcel, heightcel, facecel, mentalcel, racecel, baldcel, wristcel or any isolatedaspectcel

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
the true incel is the completellyfuckedcel, the one who is at a disadvantage in 3 aspects or more of these below:

• penis size;
  • face shape;
  • beauty of the face;
  • height;
  • hair, or baldness;
shoulder width;
  • wrists;
  • asperger / autistic personality;
  • ethnicity;

I'm at a disadvantage in all of the above, which puts me at one of the lowest levels of masculinity. my genetics are crap under various points of view, and my life is totally meaningless for that.

whoever thinks that one aspect alone is enough to make an incel man does not know what he's talking about. probably the man who speaks this or is not aware of the disadvantages themselves, which are several and several, or really only has a disadvantage, but it is a disadvantage of such order that it is impossible to compensate with any possible advantages.

An example is a tall man with large bones, wide shoulders, white, giant penis, but his face is deformed by accident or for some other reason. or a tall man, large bones, broad shoulders, etc., but with a micro-penis that is not distinguishable from a vagina. or a man with perfect face, large penis, large bones, white, but is below 4'9 feet.

if you have disadvantages in only 2 aspects or less, and the disadvantage does not border on the aberration, you are a volcel.

if you have disadvantages in only 2 aspects or less, and the disadvantage does not border on the aberration, you are a volcel.

high IQ
a lot of people in here are just lazy volcels

I've got 4 disadvatages so guess i can stay

Another shitty gatekeeping topic to further divide the community. Yep this is going to end well.

Got 5, possibly 6 if you want to count AVPD as having an autistic personality, but I personally wouldn't.

Either way,
Another shitty gatekeeping topic to further divide the community.

only thing on the list i have going for me is im white. i want to die

face shape;
beauty of the face;
hair, or baldness;
it's over, but my surgerymaxx plan might help me with the first two, my baldness is still visible but it's a matter of time to have full hair on the top of my head again, my frame is changing with my gymceling, there is a chance but I'm putting a lot of money and effort, if those things will not be enough I'm ending my life

I'm at 5 disadvantages.

I'm at a disadvantage in most of those, but my face alone ensures my inceldom.

You forgot the most important one, it's not on your list:
AGE.

Oldcels are truecels.

Back in the day, that was called allcel. You’re basically fucked in every aspect (race, height, looks, money, etc.)

No, you describe a truecel. There are serious problems like penis size that can destroy a chad, I know they will usually have large penises but genetic recombination can happen in that.

I seriously doubt that a tall, handsome, strong man with broad shoulders, powerful voice, personality without disturbances, large wrists, white, with reasonable financial condition, but with a 13cm penis, becomes incel. I agree that he will have problems with women, but not to the extent that he becomes an incel.
I forgot to mention tone of voice, which is another point evaluated by women. my tone of voice is also a complete, very annoying disaster. I am indeed an allcell.