Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Forget about the dog pill now take the chandelier pill

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★

Forget about the DOG PILL everyone. Women would rather marry their chandeliers than date
a pesky ink well. It isn't about your ''chadsonality'' but it is about how much you ''light up her life''

This is the new ''Chad-light''

How many women does it take to change a light bulb?

Only Fools And Horses Film GIF

Being mogged by inanimate objects is nothing new for truecels, just look at all of the sex toys foids use. Jfl at chandeliers foids are mentally retarded

Being mogged by inanimate objects is nothing new for truecels, just look at all of the sex toys foids use. Jfl at chandeliers foids are mentally retarded
This. Not even Chad can compete with some of the sex toys out there.

This reminds me of a woman who unironically had a pepper fetish. Like, she'd put peppers in her vagina and stuff, and talk to them. I remember her reddit post asking how long her vagina will keep burning jfl

Swallow that pill, nigga.

The chandelierpill destroyed me.

"from leeds"
that explains it

More woman has had relationships with inanimate object than me in all multiverse combined

I'M GOOOONA SWIIIIING INTO THE CHANDELIIIIURRRURR INTO THE CHANDELIEEEEEEUUUUUURRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Forget about the DOG PILL everyone. Women would rather marry their chandeliers than date
a pesky ink well. It isn't about your ''chadsonality'' but it is about how much you ''light up her life''

This is the new ''Chad-light''

How many women does it take to change a light bulb?

Only Fools And Horses Film GIF
Open relationship huh? :feelsUgh:

JFL that women are even cucking inanimate objects now. :lul:

never began for puttinganactuallightonyourceilingcels

Gonna chandeliermax right now