Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Forexcels is this possible...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
So In south africa there are a lot of scammers when it comes to forex, it's probably the same throughout the entire glob tbh. I wanted to know if it's possible to go from 18 000 ZAR to 1.4 Million ZAR purely from forex or is this most likely a scam. I have a decent amount of capital for a 3rdworldshitholecel, would you advise me to venture into the forex industry or should I just wageslave and try make my own business.

TLDR IS FOREX REally a scam?

@GodspeedPeasant

The fuck is this nigger talking about

is that zimbabwe money? pretty sure it did that on its own one time lol
I meant he turned 18 grand into 1.4 million are such profits possible in forex?

So In south africa there are a lot of scammers when it comes to forex, it's probably the same throughout the entire glob tbh. I wanted to know if it's possible to go from 18 000 ZAR to 1.4 Million ZAR purely from forex or is this most likely a scam. I have a decent amount of capital for a 3rdworldshitholecel, would you advise me to venture into the forex industry or should I just wageslave and try make my own business.

TLDR IS FOREX REally a scam?

@GodspeedPeasant[[/B]
[/QUOTE]
nah brocel its definately possible,. but Obviously very very difficult and youll need luck too

nah brocel its definately possible,. but Obviously very very difficult and youll need luck too
18k to 1.4 million, i mean i'd think it's possible but if that were the case then wouldn't everyone be a millionaire?

bro this doesnt happen overnight. doubling18k alone could take months if not years, nevermind making it to 1 mil.
18k to 1.4 million, i mean i'd think it's possible but if that were the case then wouldn't everyone be a millionaire?

bro this doesnt happen overnight. doubling18k alone could take months if not years, nevermind making it to 1 mil.
I'm taking like in the space of a month or two, is it possible then?