Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy ForeverAloneWomen is so pathetic

Puppeter

Puppeter

Army group vistula
★★★★★
Was looking in that sub randomly and its so fucking retarded i really dont know where to begin with
You will see endless post about foids in their 30s that have never been in a relationship and the responding comments about how they are only wanted for sex and not true love
(This is so fake there isn't a single foid that isn't fucked or given attention)
Other comments telling other foids to disable people following and messaging them because too many "creeps" dm them :foidSoy::foidSoy:
They all complain about no man looking at them but when they do instantly refuse them because he wasn't 7 feet chad

in chadfishing:
"footjob?":chad:
"yeah, why not":foidSoy:

real conversation above

only if an ugly male dm them he's a "creep"

also pathetic, they receive a lot of DMs and still define themselves as fem"cels" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Maybe they should lower their standards, teehee :foidSoy:

More like r/chadonlywomen

Every forum like that ALWAYS has cuckold simps in the comments :lul: the audacity pisses me off so much

Every forum like that ALWAYS has cuckold simps in the comments :lul: the audacity pisses me off so much
But no me muh lady .... i would never betray you or stop giving you money
Im not like other incels :feels::feels::soy::soy:

Foids can only be alone by choice

It's not like the women who are alone don't have any chance. They just want to stay alone so this is a fucking meme

they just want validation of the simps that they expect to go there, wish they do