Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ForeverAlone redditor runs Tinder experiment, gets brutally blackpilled

• Thread starter blackpilledsubhuman
  • Start date
blackpilledsubhuman

blackpilledsubhuman

Greycel
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7bx5oy/i_am_literally_missing_a_good_looking_face_in/

I made this fake account in order to test out how mush physical appearance plays a role in dating market, and let me tell you, it plays a huge role.

The experiment lasted one week and I already had a different girl lined up to have sex with me for every single day of the week. Almost all of them wanted relationships too but were open to hookups.

Results from the experiment below

I highly encourage everyone to work on their physical traits. Sure we might have good personality and all, but we need to be good looking to get our foot through the door to show of that personality.

wcQcjUl.jpg

t3mhn6B.jpg

v7XWrBE.png

aP6zbfp.png

(continues...)

zkb8pLQ.png

VVqwX4Z.png

s0xexGa.jpg

AxEDiBJ.jpg

The OP who did that experiment is an Incel. He posted those experiments first on r/incels some months ago. He was "STEM_CEL", I believe.

Guess he's trying to Blackpill the cucks.

Lookismisreal said:
The OP who did that experiment is an Incel. He posted those experiments first on r/incels some months ago. He was "STEM_CEL", I believe.

He is doing God's work. Stblackops2cel bless him.

Stacy humor.. I'm wearing a dress, want me to take it off? TEEHEE!!

Oh man... Look at these thirsty sluts. I was gonna gymcel hard today, but I think I'll go in there and spin at 1 on the recumbent elliptical while reading tinder blackpills.

That thread is like a typical incels thread. Norman is rightly being flamed

why is foreignincel posting there with the femail tag LOL

we will never know what that actually feels like

Lookismisreal said:

based

Brutal blackpill. But remember looks do not matter, girls like personality.

These were all very intelligent conversations. Music, literature, art, nature, travel...it's all right there. Women are wonderful, kind human beanz.

Sparky said:
This literally kills me inside reading this.

Picture of Chad you were using?

https://imgur.com/a/EYgEu

Lul. So all you have to do in this life is be born with a decent face and let the girls beg for your attention. You just have to lay there and they will come begging.

Such is life.

How many of these experiments do we have to do before normies believe us? Lmao.

Minjaze said:

Inceltears is writing a dissertation on why this Tinder experiment is invalid, meanwhile they have a mod named ridingchad.

Holy blackpill,just reading this makes me wanna end it.

Fuark at how easy it is,that is just the thing dating isnt some rocket science it is easyyy If she likes you it just goes naturally

Minjaze said:
They will never believe us. For some people the blackpill is too hard to swallow.

Minjaze said:

People believe whatever they want to believe. Normalfags will stick to the personality myth because it's the socially accepted thing to believe

just fucking LOL @ how the thread was deleted
just fucking LOL @ the normans who appeared to give platitudes and cope, one of them is LITERALLY a highschooler
proof that normans have no fucking idea what they're talking about

Oh my god. Its big, its black and its up my rectum.

Chances are the cuck mods at r/FA already banned him for doing this. Someone should PM him and send him an invite over here.

Fucking lol at the comments who say there are tons of guys like the model used in the experiment in hs and college. Just proves they cant rate for shit.

justforlulzandkeks said:
just fucking LOL @ how the thread was deleted
just fucking LOL @ the normans who appeared to give platitudes and cope, one of them is LITERALLY a highschooler
proof that normans have no fucking idea what they're talking about

JFL at deleting it for no reason.

"I highly encourage everyone to work on their physical traits" Yeah bro just change your genetics its not that hard!

Tinder experiment is the first step on the blackpill ladder

We need more incels to do Tinder experiments, grab screenshots, then go on ForeverAlone and other dating subs, pretend to be normans and stealth blackpill them all.

ironcrusher38 said:
He is doing God's work. Stblackops2cel bless him.

is that you in your pic? Unless you're a manlet you are a chad-lite

Chad lives in another universe. If it weren't for modern technology, we wouldn't be privy to the kinds of conversations he has with western whores.

NEETsupreme said:
We need more incels to do Tinder experiments, grab screenshots, then go on ForeverAlone and other dating subs, pretend to be normans and stealth blackpill them all.

This. We don't even need to pretend as many FAs are on a predicament very similar to ours. The problem is they somehow fell for bluepill platitudes and the rosy-eyed optimism that comes with it. The blackpill should be a natural conclusion to them