Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foreveralone is beyond hope

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
They're going full order 66 on incels. They don't even try to come up with a good justification anymore. 

ENcmrs.jpg

Master said:
Basically. Inceltears is Nazi Germany while FA is Fascist Italy.

I am sure they'd put us all in gas chambers if they could.

They'll get Black pilled some day. You aren't forever alone without being ugly.

pic_related_082014_SM_Foley-ISIS-Video_0.jpg

We need an incel caliphate to take control of this subreddit.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]سوف العذارى الذكور حكم العليا.[/font]

That place is a shithole.

You have females unironicaly talking how they are FA and everyone must go with it,like it is fucking tyranny. How dumb do you have to be to think females can ve Incel? But now you are forced to keep your mouth shut.
Cucked to the core.

St.Tropez said:
That place is a shithole.

You have females unironicaly talking how they are FA and everyone must go with it,like it is fucking tyranny. How dumb do you have to be to think females can ve Incel? But now you are forced to keep your mouth shut.
Cucked to the core.

I wouldn't go there in a million years. Femoids don't deserve my pity.

Fuck this.

3gyGNsj.png

Master said:
They simply don't care anymore. If you've noticed in like the last year Minjaze, there's these "FA Women" that are total feminists and they're freely allowed to post whatever they want on there without repercussions and then now they have some kind of alliance with IncelTears to further push their agenda.

They have 3 female moderators, rest of them are SJWs with the exception of AnotherGuy783 - he was always a pretty good moderator and made valid points. If he sees this, I hope he ends up coming over here one day. He's welcomed.
Yeah, they've pretty much ruined the sub.

Yeah, I like Anotherguy. He's pretty much the only mod on the that isn't corrupt.

Kointo said:
I wouldn't go there in a million years. Femoids don't deserve my pity.

Yeah it turned into forever an orbiter. Or simply forevercucked. 
Females go there to bitch about Chad and get validation,while truecels get nothing kek.

Kointo said:

Agreed.

Honestly, we should at least try to seize control. The fuckers deserve it.

Minjaze said:
Agreed.

Honestly, we should at least try to seize control. The fuckers deserve it.

They have THREE female mods there. 

Its over. The females decide who lives and who dies.

St.Tropez said:
They have THREE female mods there. 

Its over. The females decide who lives and who dies.

How the fuck did anybody allow THREE females as mods for a subreddit dedicated for people who are FOREVER ALONE. Women can not be forever alone, only forever alone from Chad.

Kointo said:

Inshallah

Kointo said:
Shariacel Law

My Twisted World would be required reading in all schools.

How much drama did you actually bring lol?

I don't think starting up drama is even a violation

Kointo said:

I'll be perfect for the job

reddit is beyond hope, the internet is beyond rope

i just want to ldar at peace

anon_899 said:
reddit is beyond hope, the internet is beyond rope

i just want to ldar at peace

tumblr_onw2ja8IAB1w8g2vko1_400.gif

I'll peacefully LDAR along side you, brother.

Minjaze said:
They're going full order 66 on incels. They don't even try to come up with a good justification anymore. 

ENcmrs.jpg

Ah I knew it was her.

Wow, a 17 year old girl who lost her virginity at 15 found a boyfriend!! This is truly news. /s Meanwhile, I'll just sit here a KHV and slowly die.
Master said:
They simply don't care anymore. If you've noticed in like the last year Minjaze, there's these "FA Women" that are total feminists and they're freely allowed to post whatever they want on there without repercussions and then now they have some kind of alliance with IncelTears to further push their agenda.

They have 3 female moderators, rest of them are SJWs with the exception of AnotherGuy783 - he was always a pretty good moderator and made valid points. If he sees this, I hope he ends up coming over here one day. He's welcomed.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]AnotherGuy783 is taking a break for a while. If he was still there, then it would be a better sub.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Lol this post on /r/ForeverAlone...[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7kqen0/we_met_each_other_via_fa/[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Wow, a 17 year old girl who lost her virginity at 15 found a boyfriend!! This is truly news. /s[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Meanwhile, I'll just sit here a KHV and slowly die.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hilarious how she is "FA." Hell she's probably not even normie. More like stacy. Most normie women lose it at the END of high school or maybe freshman year of college.[/font]

Why are people intending to turn r/foreveralone into r/incels? When r/foreveralone is already r/foreveralone itself? Vice versa with r/incels.

A lot of them, admit that they're ugly. I honestly think that's good enough.

FA is doomed to be overrun by Incels anyway. It's gotten way more Incel since r/incels died.

I've thought of setting an FAMen, but I couldn't be arsed dealing with the cucked reddit mods. Suicidal men who've never touched a woman are banned but women who've had multiple relationships aren't kek.