Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ForeverAlone cuck goes on a date with a trap and gives her a handjob TOPKEK

Lucky. Truecels like me get dirty looks from obvious trannyfoids too.

Disgusting read lmao.

Welcome to 2018.

it doesn't matter how lonely and desperate i am ain't no way i'm cranking off a trap

“I’m totally straight”

Yeah you let your ‘curiosity’ get the best of you and persevered through the entire handjob until she came. It’s like fucking a dude’s ass. You might never do it again, but there’s no way in hell you got up to that point and still be a heterosexual.
its not gay unless at least one of them nuts but in this case it was indeed uber gay

Traps are gay....the end. We should stop talking about them , admire , or try to find ways to make them a legit sollution. Seriously if any traps reads some of the posts here , they will sneak in this forum. And try to fuck our ranks. They are as cunning as foids and fakecels.

" I’m totally straight and honestly never wanna do that again."

Any straight would have run and puke.

This guy is not straight.
This story is definitely LARP. So many things don’t add up

LOL Jesus Christ this cannot be real. I like how he still refers to him as "her" and "she".
How tf did we get here. Seriously what were ((they)) thinking

I actually might fuck a really cute trap at this point.

I actually might fuck a really cute trap at this point.
Not possible, actual passing traps tend to be on estrogen, thus their attraction is much more similar to a biological females. Real 100% passing traps only want chad.

That's how I would have handled it.

Didn't want to be rude so I gave him a handjob :feelskek:

Even traps get laid but still we won't
Well, gays get the most sex out of any people so it makes sense traps would get some aswell.