Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Forever Inceldom & Lonelyness for Torontocels

W

Weston404

Banned
-
http://www.absoluteability.com/travel/toronto-nightlife-kinda-sucks/

http://www.absoluteability.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/wildflower-1.jpg

The women all clutched each others hands, caravaning and huddling in tight circles, jerking off their straws or staring into their cellphones, seemingly uninterested in socializing with anyone who wasn’t Drake. I left at 1:30 am.

I don’t know if it’s the over all thirst of men, or the post-feminist career student culture, or what, but nobody I know seems to do really well with women here.

There is a massive obesity problem here, and a lot of really ripped, good looking, thirsty men. So the women are very spoiled for choice. I hear dating apps are very popular with women in Toronto. So if you’re in the top 10% of good looking chads, maybe that will be better.

-----------------------------------------
My comment: It's OVER for you Torontocels. Unless you're a wealthy Chad of Jewish background, good luck trying to escape inceldom, because Toronto is hell for anyone who isn't the top 1% of wealthy Jewish men.
Taking a bath, doing PUA or following RSD isn't going to change a thing! The PUA who wrote the article was friends with the club promoters, and he didn't get success.

leafistan = incel purgatory

Toronto is one of the worst places for incels in the world. I mean, we get so much shit coming out of Toronto; the only place that can really compare is Los Angeles.

RSD :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i’ve approached an been rejected every time jfl at these clowns, toronto is notorious for being filled w rsd cucks and being legendary difficulty

I witness the exact same thing here in Germany.

It´s just groups of girls dancing in circles ignoring everyone around them.

I even see chadlites getting treated like 300lbs obese lepers in clubs. The women want nothing to do with them.

I even see chadlites getting treated like 300lbs obese lepers in clubs. The women want nothing to do with them.
Who are these empowered women fucking if they are rejecting Chadlites? Those teens who surpass 6ft tall by age 13? Don't femoids know that the younger generations who consume GMO foods, hormone milk and bovine meat will get cancer earlier, which is good as many tallfucks are normies?
RSD :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i’ve approached an been rejected every time jfl at these clowns, toronto is notorious for being filled w rsd cucks and being legendary difficulty
it Was over for many Toronto men since they were born. They had to do RSD and PUA as a last choice of desperation, to no avail.

Who are these empowered women fucking if they are rejecting Chadlites? Those teens who surpass 6ft tall by age 13? Don't femoids know that the younger generations who consume GMO foods, hormone milk and bovine meat will get cancer earlier, which is good as many tallfucks are normies?
I see gigachads going to clubs with their harem. That´s who those women are fucking.

I see gigachads going to clubs with their harem. That´s who those women are fucking.
Great!/s
Wealthy gigachads get to fuck hundreds of thousands of femoid herd mentality cunts, while 95% of the men have to do without female companionship, sex, marriage and family.
Marc Lepine was a futurist in this regard. He saw the hell more than 25 years ago.

No fucking problemo. I will get the fuck out of this shithole once I finish university.

No fucking problemo. I will get the fuck out of this shithole once I finish university.
How is uni at Toronto? Still a feminist police occupation state?
everywhere is the worst place
try finding a safe place being 5'3
Mexico men have avg height of 5"5 so not bad, unless you live in urban feminist cities where teen boys are growing tall so that they can fuck their feminist teacher.

can confirm. I got family there and it's always bad vibes
Toronto is one of the worst places for incels in the world. I mean, we get so much shit coming out of Toronto; the only place that can really compare is Los Angeles.
I been saying this in every thread. The culture is very similar.

It's over for anywherecels

I see the same thing in my country and Im out every weekend. Girls dancing in groups in the middle of the dance floor, guys dancing around trying to sneak in but whenever they get to close they get shut off and girls become pissed off.

The girls already have a few number of guys they all fuck thanks to tinder, who they go home with after having sex-teased every guy in the club.

The situation is getting worse by the day.

I see the same thing in my country and Im out every weekend. Girls dancing in groups in the middle of the dance floor, guys dancing around trying to sneak in but whenever they get to close they get shut off and girls become pissed off.

The girls already have a few number of guys they all fuck thanks to tinder, who they go home with after having sex-teased every guy in the club.

The situation is getting worse by the day.

HAHAHHA SAME IN SWITZERLAND (but the girls werent 100% swiss)

l also know a slut dumb foid that wrote in our class forum that she will "go Toronto with her boyfriend after her diploma"

it's over for torcels

Being ethnic in Toronto is basically hell on earth.

You know, if a 5'3.5 closet dweller knows about Toronto then ya is fucked :feelzez::feelsohh:

can confirm
bad vibes
Wojak reddit cuck

At least this might be solved moving to another city or country.

When your face is 3/10 its much harder :D

The UofT gym has women and trans only hours :feelswhat:
Shit is fucked bruh
Toronto has legalized female pedophilia, while the cuck nationalists who have taken over r/Canada have locked the Reddit thread and lied that many were sending death threats against the Judge and the female pedophile who did a blowjob on a baby boy:

JFL at canuckistan
These femoids will be the same fuckers who will enact laws that will make it harder for men to meet women, causing more incels. When will Canadian cucks start to voice their anger at this feminist legalization of female pedophilia? Teen boys end up in prison for dating yung whores a few years younger than the age of consent, so why should a Toronto femoid from Canada be allowed to suck young boys cock and play the victim?

Its bec. of weed.
Highly false!!!
That feminist sucked the baby boy's cock long before marijuana was legalized, way back as 2015 she was doing BDSM on baby boys and toddlers.

At least you can get smashed on all the beautiful vapes an ediables you have in canda. I have to pay a fortune for very average weed cause its still illegal here.

At least you can get smashed on all the beautiful vapes an ediables you have in canda. I have to pay a fortune for very average weed cause its still illegal here.

Nearly all of the former edible stores have been forced to shut down, because under the new law, only government of Canada can sell marijuana, and you have to do that purchase online using your Credit card, which these pro-homo banks will likely ban as they did with Bitcoin. Catch 22 situation...Marijuana was more accessible in Canada before legalization.

USA = hell
USA is 50+ states and over 100 large cities.
Canada is a few provinces and only Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal as large cities.
Many of you Amerocels don't know how bad it is in Canada for men.

USA is 50+ states and over 100 large cities.
Canada is a few provinces and only Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal as large cities.
Many of you Amerocels don't know how bad it is in Canada for men.
Not an American, I'm just a retard who thought Toronto was in USA. I'll use the fact that it's early morning as an excuse for this.

I always had the hope that Canada is better than it's autistic southern brother.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lb5RbEJ