Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Forever I will be in denial.

landocalarisian

landocalarisian

Banned
-
So the blackpill is still sliding down my throat I have not completely excepted im incel with no hope.
I tried that strategy where you get a friend to help you take good tinder pictures in an attempt to make yourself look more appealing.
I would say I went from a 1 to a 4 from my previous pictures. I have been getting about one match a day. Only one of the girls answered my messages and then stopped. IK I see even ugly girls get hundreds of matches so im frustrated but is this progress do you think or should I give up. Could be a really really horny girl that could go after me. But unlikely....

"a male is basically a cope machine"
- @mylifeistrash

So the blackpill is still sliding down my throat I have not completely excepted im incel with no hope.
I tried that strategy where you get a friend to help you take good tinder pictures in an attempt to make yourself look more appealing.
I would say I went from a 1 to a 4 from my previous pictures. I have been getting about one match a day. Only one of the girls answered my messages and then stopped. IK I see even ugly girls get hundreds of matches so im frustrated but is this progress do you think or should I give up. Could be a really really horny girl that could go after me. But unlikely....

like half of the girls who messaged my chadfish profile, maybe more would lose interest the next day and not respond to him

i'm talking about low tier fat women, 3/10 and such