Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Forever doomed

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Many of us became disillusioned because of our plight, from now on we see things as they are. Would we be happy ever again had we what we ve needed all the time? i doubt it. Had we a good look or money or whatever we 've needed, we would not be able to enjoy life fully , remembering sorroful true of human existence that opened to our disillusioned eyes. it will never leave us. No blue pill for us. Never.

Bluepill for Chads and fags

Many of us became disillusioned because of our plight, from now on we see things as they are. Would we be happy ever again had we what we ve needed all the time? i doubt it. Had we a good look or money or whatever we 've needed, we would not be able to enjoy life fully , remembering sorroful true of human existence that opened to our disillusioned eyes. it will never leave us. No blue pill for us. Never.

We will be able to appreciate it more as a result were we to have it, Zuckerberg.

I like the way you speak like a poet.

‘Tis not over yet for thee.