Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR foreskin gang

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
Where I live only Muslims do circumcisions or those who are medically told to do it. But there is this ritual where mother or grandmother helps in pulling down the foreskin in preteens so that phimosis doesn't happen but instead of doing that my mom took me to the doctor he sort of pulled down my foreskin and I didn't have anything like phimosis and am uncircumcised.

I do have foreskin. The jewish tradition of cutting a part of your childs dick is not popular where i live.

im glad i have foreskin

:feelshehe:

If genital mutilation was free then I would not have my foreskin. The reason I'm uncircumcised is because the doctors asked my dad if he wanted me cut and he asked if it was free. Thankfully it was not free. My genitals have remained happily unmutilated to this day.

Sometimes my foreskin slips off. When this happens the head of my penis touches my underwear and it is very uncomfortable. This is the suffering cutbros go through every day.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

What's so good about foreskin besides that it keeps the head moist? I heard some cut men make a silicone foreskin to keep their dick heads protected.

Not only does it protect the head from dryness and unwanted stimulation, the foreskin is also full of its own nerve endings.
Can you orgasm by only touching foreskin?

If genital mutilation was free then I would not have my foreskin. The reason I'm uncircumcised is because the doctors asked my dad if he wanted me cut and he asked if it was free. Thankfully it was not free. My genitals have remained happily unmutilated to this day.
They were offering it free at my hospital. :feelsbadman: