Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Foreign Affairs: "The Tragedy of Vaccine Nationalism"

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

Just an interesting article I thought some of you might be interested in. No question, some of us will get vaccines first while the poorcels are left to rot

Poorcels always get shat on. Nothing new there tbh.

Don’t get the vaccine regardless of fucking wealth level JFC. Especially not over a “virus” with a 99% survival rate

garuntee you this vaccine is the new soy but worse. Probably gonna fucking sterilize you or something

Vaxxed is the doc to see.

They can shove there death up their assets!

I do not want that (((vaccine))) anyway.

I really like foreign affairs. High quality publication. I also learned quite a bit about the medical terminology and the crucial supply chain issues governing the development and ultimate mass deployment of the vaccine. I do think vaccine diplomacy is something China will certainly engage in as it seeks to mitigate the political fallout from its supposed mismanagement of the outbreak, at least at the earlier stages.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back