Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Forced to move back with my mom at 27 yo

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
She can't afford to live alone on her own anymore. Of course I guess I could ditch her and live my own life but I don't have the heart to do it. This is brutal

I had to even later than that. It sucks. If it wasn't over before, it definitely is now.

I had to even later than that. It sucks. If it wasn't over before, it definitely is now.
Sign of times. Living expenses raising so high.. And I don't even think the worst has yet to come, since economic crash is just behind the corner. It do be over. I think there will be a lot more people in their 30's having to move back with their parents when the crash comes

Sorry to hear this man- kinda reminds me of in Joker how Arthur had to care for his mother despite being an adult himself; sending you strength brocel:feelsYall:.

I'm never going to be able to move out.

Don't waste more than a week a day an hour a minute a second on despair. Make a step by step plan for how you can earn more money and get to it.

Our mothERs (With the exception of abusive mothERs), are the only people who care about us. In a world where if you died nobody would care, your mothER is the only one who would shed tears and mourn you. So even though we may hate humanity, we should show love to our mothERs because they are the only people to show us love in this cruel world, without our mothERs we wouldn’t even be alive.

My family are the only people I have loyalty to, they are the only ones who ever took care of me and looked after me, I can die for them. As for the rest of humanity, I don’t care what happens to anybody else. Oh I love my pet dog as well cos he’s part of the family lol

Our mothERs (With the exception of abusive mothERs), are the only people who care about us. In a world where if you died nobody would care, your mothER is the only one who would shed tears and mourn you. So even though we may hate humanity, we should show love to our mothERs because they are the only people to show us love in this cruel world, without our mothERs we wouldn’t even be alive.

My family are the only people I have loyalty to, they are the only ones who ever took care of me and looked after me, I can die for them. As for the rest of humanity, I don’t care what happens to anybody else. Oh I love my pet dog as well cos he’s part of the family lol
I agree I only love my family, without them I'd have roped a long time ago.

She would be disgusted by someone, who looked like you, if he tried to flirt with her. Women have no qualms about admitting they want daughters instead of sons now that the world doesn't need men. They are as selfish as young foids and have always been. Them mourning is the least they can do for giving birth to genetic wastes.

I can't even move from my mother lolol. Don't want to pay a ((Landlord)).