Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Forced to be cunty nice guy beta

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
You can't fucking insult people when you're ugly. People insult me all the fucking time and it's the worst thing in my life rn but you can't do anything back (verbally) if you're ugly.

Plastic surgery should be free. Its immoral that I have to pay to have surgery my your face especially when it's so expensive. I can get my fractured arm fixed for free but I have to pay to get my face fixed?

No free plastic surgery for you buddy boyo that is not healthcare. Now back to wagelsaving so you can pay Beckys third abortion this year because chopping a fetus is healthcare.

No free plastic surgery for you buddy boyo that is not healthcare. Now back to wagelsaving so you can pay Beckys third abortion this year because chopping a fetus is healthcare.

Words of wisdom

You can't fucking insult people when you're ugly. People insult me all the fucking time and it's the worst thing in my life rn but you can't do anything back (verbally) if you're ugly.

Plastic surgery should be free. Its immoral that I have to pay to have surgery my your face especially when it's so expensive. I can get my fractured arm fixed for free but I have to pay to get my face fixed?

Being pretty is a luxury being ugly is free :feelskek:

Fetus’s have a chance to become chads I’m all for stopping them!:feelsbaton: