Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Forced to attend class whilst being gaslit by retarded gook mother

Scilence

Scilence

Hail Satan
-
Well, I am pretty much forced to attend a few classes after getting back into school. Last time I went, every day was filled with dirty looks, insults, heckling, gang ups, some racism, and my looks were probably even better due to youth. Unfortunately, my family forced me to go back after I couldn't make much money online in 1 year. Also, my province is extremely weak, it has virtually no jobs outside of computer science, engineering design, medical research and minor agriculture. The oil here is very unprofitable to extract and coal is land locked. The tourism industry is also not huge it is 4-6th in country less than 1% of gdp. There are also no trees or mines. So, I have to either work retail, online, or basically die.

I have autism but I have successfully managed to logically analyze other humans with various other parts of my brain. Clearly however, my prefrontal cortex is absolutely shredded, along with my face due to my extremely aged mother giving birth to me at 35.25 years old. So, I just lack the extreme processing threads to throw at society's fast paced environments. Also, she is a gook, and I may be mixed race with some weird middle eastern or russian causing more off putting traits. I am likely 3-12% mixed race so it isn't really making me better looking moreso strange whilst my mother attempted to handle this unusual fetus. Her muscles were also lacking in labor at the age of 35, the contractions stop really working well. And, being a male, of course, I was even more screwed in this situation and the fact that my mother is extremely unhealthy being an office worker.

I have a long face, like some old chinese men in The Cultural Revolution photos. They were put to work in the sun and had really long faces perhaps from famine too. I have the average rice face but noticably aged, and scarred, with receded hairline and even some extremely unusual hairs. But regardless, it is time to suffer because my professors are psychopaths.

:feelsclown::feelsclown:

Brutal are you in Asia?

I'm sorry brother! wishing you the best

I'm from Alberta Canada but our province has really gone downhill the last few years.
Ever thought of moving for better job opportunities?

Ever thought of moving for better job opportunities?
I think it would be hard considering my economic situation but yeah there seems more industry in other areas with natural resource processing though whether I could navigate them with how autistic I am remains to be seen. I haven't been exposed to anything but oil and gas companies my entire life.