Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Forced marriage of lovers in India

K

krauser

Recruit
★★

No fucking around without marriage, bitches.

she will probably just cheat ngl

Haha. Actually there are lot of cases in India where the foid was in relationship with a chad but is forced to do a arranged marriage by her parents. After marriage she would never treat the husband lovingly and then just would run away with Chad or just have sex with Chad while pretending to be "not comfortable to have sex" with her husband.

Haha. Actually there are lot of cases in India where the foid was in relationship with a chad but is forced to do a arranged marriage by her parents. After marriage she would never treat the husband lovingly and then just would run away with Chad or just have sex with Chad while pretending to be "not comfortable to have sex" with her husband.
Just commit spousal rape theory :dab:

That guy mogs her to oblivion, loss for the guy but good for the hole.

She's acting like that cuz it's an embarrassment getting caught while riding dicks or making out.

They look happy

why are your avis always amazing REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably going to cheat and be dissatisfied with this guy. Females are addicted to chads.

Yeah unfortunately. I personally know cases of foids who lied to their husbands about their past.

1 dude was based, and when he found out...he threw a tantrum. It's been years and he still throws it in her face constantly.

I'm hoping the slut commits suicide due to his taunts.

any foid that says she's comfortable with sex or "not sexual" is lying
Yeah unfortunately. I personally know cases of foids who lied to their husbands about their past.

1 dude was based, and when he found out...he threw a tantrum. It's been years and he still throws it in her face constantly.

I'm hoping the slut commits suicide due to his taunts.
tf? why are they still married?

Why is she unsatisfied? Wtf.
He is one of the most human looking curries I have ever seen. And look at his height, Jesus, that guy seems to be at least 2m tall (6'4 for americancels) or something.
India usually cares more about skin tone, she probably dated a light brown chad but then got him.

India usually cares more about skin tone, she probably dated a light brown chad but then got him.
Palecels can slay in India bhai ???