Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Forced euthanasia of all sub 5 males might be a good thing

• Thread starter Blackpillapologist
  • Start date
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
@glowies fuck off I am not talking about harming foids here so there's no issue. Male lives don't matter to soyciety anyway.

One of the core beliefs of blackpill is that foids are hypergamous. Blackpill predicts that in a world where all sub 5 males are killed, n[UWSL]ormies and maybe chadlites will become the new incels, and that's why this won't solve the incel problem.[/UWSL]

But atleast many other side effects of being an ugly man will be no more. These new incels, unlike us, would be incels NOT because they are objectively ugly but because of their rank in smv. It's analogus to a bunch of 6ft 2 men, with some along them being 6ft 5. All foids will prefer the 6ft 5 ones (assuming other parameters are the same) but the 6ft 2 guys aren't exactly short.

These new incels would atleast be spared from giga suifuel things like Norwood reaper, being deathnic, being manlets etc. And unlike us they won't have to face discrimination from 50% of the population (males) because after all they aren't ugly.

SOLID THEORY

however you are presupposing that same lookism discrimination now, based upon people being selected against and discrimnated against because they are objectively unattractive, wont occur within the new paradigm of everyone being baseline normal and the bar being raised to only 5+ men.

The new scenario may involve the same lookism discrimination occuring to incels now, merely occuring to the lowest in the group of new men, it just so happens to be the ranges 5-6/10, wiith the higher goup punching dwon and the gigachads punching down on everyone.

In my opinion I think you are partially right, I think there wont be as SEVERE a form of discrimination, eg being overtly bullied and ostracised completely from the group as incels are, just men would punch down and use the lowest group (5-6/10 objectively) as wing men and sidemen and jestermen.

SOLID THEORY

however you are presupposing that same lookism discrimination now, based upon people being selected against and discrimnated against because they are objectively unattractive, wont occur within the new paradigm of everyone being baseline normal and the bar being raised to only 5+ men.

The new scenario may involve the same lookism discrimination occuring to incels now, merely occuring to the lowest in the group of new men, it just so happens to be the ranges 5-6/10, wiith the higher goup punching dwon and the gigachads punching down on everyone.

In my opinion I think you are partially right, I think there wont be as SEVERE a form of discrimination, eg being overtly bullied and ostracised completely from the group as incels are, just men would punch down and use the lowest group (5-6/10 objectively) as wing men and sidemen and jestermen.

Correct, there will always be a bottom. With sub 5's gone, you'll just have the 6-7s be the new sub 5's.

Cope, sub 5 foids should be euthanized :bigbrain:

I just think everybody should have the right to die through euthanasia. It shouldn't be forced either.

Cope, sub 5 foids should be euthanized :bigbrain:
That will worsen the incel problem because of laws of supply and demand. Lots of men chasing limited women, which will further make them entitled

That will worsen the incel problem because of laws of supply and demand. Lots of men chasing limited women, which will further make them entitled
They wouldn't fuck us anyway, it makes no difference :feelskek:

Correct, there will always be a bottom. With sub 5's gone, you'll just have the 6-7s be the new sub 5's.
yes even if you go to 8/10 lol humans are fundamentally morally bankrupt its winner takes all ethics zero/10

the only element that would be interesting to see is what i stated would the ostracising be as bad as to incels who people literally treat LIKE SHIT, GHOST, OSTRACIZE ETC

Or would it be a mild form of this and they would still be able to have "friends", they would just not be wanted by women or be the "alpha" of any male friend group and would merely be punching bag and jestermaxxing.

@glowies fuck off I am not talking about harming foids here so there's no issue. Male lives don't matter to soyciety anyway.

One of the core beliefs of blackpill is that foids are hypergamous. Blackpill predicts that in a world where all sub 5 males are killed, n[UWSL]ormies and maybe chadlites will become the new incels, and that's why this won't solve the incel problem.[/UWSL]

But atleast many other side effects of being an ugly man will be no more. These new incels, unlike us, would be incels NOT because they are objectively ugly but because of their rank in smv. It's analogus to a bunch of 6ft 2 men, with some along them being 6ft 5. All foids will prefer the 6ft 5 ones (assuming other parameters are the same) but the 6ft 2 guys aren't exactly short.

These new incels would atleast be spared from giga suifuel things like Norwood reaper, being deathnic, being manlets etc. And unlike us they won't have to face discrimination from 50% of the population (males) because after all they aren't ugly.
This would cause the entire planet to collapse. Families who rely on sub 5 fathers for everything would be destroyed. Lots of if not Most world leaders, scientists, engineers are sub 5. Soyciety would collapse

This would cause the entire planet to collapse. Families who rely on sub 5 fathers for everything would be destroyed. Lots of if not Most world leaders, scientists, engineers are sub 5. Soyciety would collapse
That's an added benifit

Idk ab sub 5 men given that they make up a large portion of the human population, but us spergs would certainly benefit from a euthanasia program. We long to be freed from our suffering :panties::panties::feelsaww:

AND AS USUAL BLAME THE SUB 5 MEN

WHILE PUNCHING DOWN ON THEM EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIVES WHEN THEY BUILT AND SUPPORTED THE SYSTEMS THEY EXPLOIT FOR THEIR OWN ENDS

No, men are more valuable than women. Euthanize all sub-5 foids instead and we would be better off

AND AS USUAL BLAME THE SUB 5 MEN

WHILE PUNCHING DOWN ON THEM EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIVES WHEN THEY BUILT AND SUPPORTED THE SYSTEMS THEY EXPLOIT FOR THEIR OWN ENDS
FUCKIGN BINGO EXACTLY WE BUILT THIS WORLD AND THE FAGGOTS LITERALLY SPIT ON US AND TEAR THIS PLANET APART

High IQ. Incels who reject this have too much ego.

Left: OP, right: everyone who agreed
OIP.cmjOqpLmJRUciT6praQlNgHaEL

Assisted suicide would be nice

There's going to be food shortages and forced population culling vaccinations again so we'll meet on the other side buddy boyos

Lowest IQ thread I've read today :feelstastyman:

'Forced' euthuansia is murder if we're being honest because that is realtically what getting killed at your own will is but if it's not forced and the person asks to be euthuansiased then I suppose it isn't murder.

Last edited: