Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel for Zer0/%cels

lol imagine bragging about a roastie who's hitting the wall at the light year speed, looks like so is he :feelskek::feelskek:

She's cucking him

Lol he must be a manager at a warehouse company

Must be his armpits.

Failed to understand that women don’t only get into relationships with men they are physically attracted to, but it’s not because they like them that much, but because they use them as providers. Ya‘all seem to forget about basic blackpill

Failed to understand that women don’t only get into relationships with men they are physically attracted to, but it’s not because they like them that much, but because they use them as providers. Ya‘all seem to forget about basic blackpill
To be honest this take is outdated. Specially in an OnlyFans era.

To be honest this take is outdated. Specially in an OnlyFans era.
Yeah because every woman has an onlyfans and can make endless amount of money there… :feelsseriously:

Yeah because every woman has an onlyfans and can make endless amount of money there… :feelsseriously:
Any white foid with normie or above face and big tits can make a leaving from there.

You havent witnessed the horrrors I did.

Any white foid with normie or above face and big tits can make a leaving from there.

You havent witnessed the horrrors I did.
But not every white foid wants to. Also It’s not that easy.

But not every white foid wants to. Also It’s not that easy.
How is not that easy?

You just have to go down to Reddit and promote your OF. With 1000 simps they can make a leaving from there. Thinking otherwise is cope.

Is not that easy....

How is not that easy?

You just have to go down to Reddit and promote your OF.

Is not that easy....
It’s not about people watching you, but about making money out of it

How is not that easy?

You just have to go down to Reddit and promote your OF. With 1000 simps they can make a leaving from there. Thinking otherwise is cope.

Is not that easy....
Seems like you don’t question anything anymore

Seems like you don’t question anything anymore
Dude our society literally promotes foids baiting and teasing men by wearing clothes like whores!!!

Society literally encourages this!!

Dude our society literally promotes foids baiting and teasing men by wearing clothes like whores!!!

Society literally encourages this!!
When did i say something else, "dude“?

the eternal curse of black people

His bitch isn't close to a gigastacy though he's lucky he still managed to snag a foid while looking that ugly

One more stupid coal burner.
Soon there will be no difference between americans and latinos.

2 people Standing next to each other doesn't mean anything. The woman is probably just a friend or colleague. I had a blue pilled norme friend that would fraud being a ladies man/ player by always getting photos taken with girls he knew or is friends girlfriends and posting it on his socials. In reality he was an incel in denial.

Even if they are a couple that makes it even more pathetic. It looks as though they're at a farmers market or something, seriously if you had a girlfriend and you were HAPPY, why the fuck would you post this shit on the internet to "make le incels seethe". Normal happy healthy couples don't do that shit, they have nothing to prove to anyone. That man is an incel who probably struggled to get this low tier Becky that's probably been run through by a dozen guys and when she inevitably leaves him he'll be back to being sexless for the rest of his life.

Plus I'd put money on her having a kid.

There's a penis in between her legs

That or she fucks him with a strapon and laughs about it with Chad after

I mog this subhuman ngl

@Zer0/∞ thoughts?
XD

Coping hard if he thinks that's a Stacy.

Honestly, if you feel the need to brag about your gf online, you're worst than an incel lol
You may also get laid, but you're ridicolous and attention-starved (even though you're in a relationship, so that says a lot)

Edit: I don't even think that that bith is that much of a score btw, very far from it lol

Imo she's 3/10. Unfortunately she looks relatively aged and degenerate looking. Her eyes are obscured but appear slit like and small. The general face shape is heavily masculine and ethnic looking, ex Pakistanian or Iranian with the wide nose, aggressive vanishing brow arch, and Chinese lips. And her face is overly long and narrow.

Low cheekbones, sagging, compressed forehead and lower facial fat masses. Plus, artificial blush. It isn't very good. The picture is also extremely poor quality which hides imperfections etc.

As for the body, it is heavily obscured by the black clothing. But, I would say that in general the breasts appear enlarged due to camera angle. They don't look larger than an A,B-cup.

The neck is thick as well, indicating much gravitational aging and the arms are also thickened by age.

Last edited: