Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For your own sake, please do not have sex in college

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
I´ve seen some posts lately about "ascending" in college. Be extremely careful about this, particularly if you are an ethnic in a majority white (or liberal which means white) school. You´ll be accused of sexual harassment due to the nature of the incelphobic affirmative consent regulations. If you are an incel no foid would ever have sex with you "enthusiastically" and should have issues regarding the Title IX office for sure. A low-tier normie friend of mine kill himself bc of this. Be careful. Be aware. Stay woke.

If I'm lucky enough for a woman to agree to have sex with me in college, I will fight Title IX to my dying breath.

Bruh what chance did I stand in college if I am on this site?

JFL. I would kill to have sex in college.

Awesome advice, kudos op.

Wrong website mate, go back to chads.is

If I'm lucky enough for a woman to agree to have sex with me in college, I will fight Title IX to my dying breath.
Millions of men think that. They also think that if a man allows himself to get deterred by laws or concerns about the law he's a pussy :chad: @SlayerSlayer
JFL. I would kill to have sex in college.
It's over for lawabidingcels.

Last edited:
If you're objectively ugly, there will never be any good deal whatsoever for you with women in a gynocentric feminist harem society like ours nowadays. Ever. This is all you need to know really.

So if apparent opportunities appear, be EXTREMELY wary of what you're getting yourself into. I guarantee you it will either be betabuxxing, being used, BPDs and other seriously mentally ill women, some drunken/drugged foid who'll accuse you of rape later, etc. It'll be some kind of shitty deal that can backfire on you BADLY.

If you're objectively ugly, there will never be any good deal whatsoever for you with women in a gynocentric feminist harem society like ours nowadays. Ever. This is all you need to know really.

So if apparent opportunities appear, be EXTREMELY wary of what you're getting yourself into. I guarantee you it will either be betabuxxing, being used, BPDs and other seriously mentally ill women, some drunken/drugged foid who'll accuse you of rape later, etc. It'll be some kind of shitty deal that can backfire on you BADLY.

Just don't attempt to get pussy and stay incel until your bloodline dies out theory.

Thanks, I’ll keep it in mind

100%

Pussy is pussy. I need it no matter what.

Millions of men think that. They also think that if a man allows himself to get deterred by laws or concerns about the law he's a pussy :chad: @SlayerSlayer

It's over for lawabidingcels.

The law says I have rights. The law says consenters have responsibilities. The law says I'm not a rapist just because I don't operate on a "Yes means no" policy.

Foids already prevented me from having sex back in college, not my choice

Okay, OP. I promise you I will never have sex in college. No matter how much foids will beg to fuck them, I will resist! :incel:

Yeah there were so many girls wanting to fuck me in college dude bros

I´ve seen some posts lately about "ascending" in college. Be extremely careful about this, particularly if you are an ethnic in a majority white (or liberal which means white) school. You´ll be accused of sexual harassment due to the nature of the incelphobic affirmative consent regulations. If you are an incel no foid would ever have sex with you "enthusiastically" and should have issues regarding the Title IX office for sure. A low-tier normie friend of mine kill himself bc of this. Be careful. Be aware. Stay woke.
Any foid who tries this on me would in essence, be commiting suicide.

I would strongly encourage all short ethnics to practice their confidence and daygame pickup by approaching white girls on a college campus.

What could possibly go wrong? Pm me the field reports

Dont worry my personality is so disgusting to woman anyways they will never look at me

What a silly post. This is the kind of advice I'd get from my normie parents. If you could get sex it's not a bad bit of advice, but it's wholly irrelevant to this forum.

What a silly post. This is the kind of advice I'd get from my normie parents. If you could get sex it's not a bad bit of advice, but it's wholly irrelevant to this forum.
This is contextual: at that time they were multiple posts about "ascending" in college.
I would strongly encourage all short ethnics to practice their confidence and daygame pickup by approaching white girls on a college campus.

What could possibly go wrong? Pm me the field reports
lol

Okay, OP. I promise you I will never have sex in college. No matter how much foids will beg to fuck them, I will resist! :incel:
I also managed to resist the temptation.
For five years no less!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back