Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over For young excess men.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Seriously. This is the one blackpill that cannot be denied or refuted no matter what kind of tortured logic you use. How can you escape inceldom when there are no women left for you?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/9tj3xn/sex_ratio_of_the_population_aged_2549_in_europe/

L 2332 4a704980bac2cce6f48bba2e6fd0b858

PR_2022.08.23_india-sex-ration_00-04.png

Well, there is a way. While almost all countries have more young men than young women, as the population gets older and men start dying sooner, the ratio... shifts.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/dc7qvi/the_sex_ratio_of_regions_in_europe_oc/

Also, as can already be seen from the images above, African countries actually tend to have more young females than males, which is confirmed here if you sort by the appropriate age groups.

So, either the excess men of the world start pouring into Africa and start fighting the local Tyrones for access to the young pussy there, or they can take their energies and start raiding the nursing homes in their home countries, because I don't see any other way out of this hole here.

Well, maybe except for custom-made AI girlfriends:ahegao::feelsohh::hax::feelsthink:.

Last edited:
thats whz i support war

My country was a whore country even in 1950, makes sense based on the burnpit shithole it is today.

Your threads are amazing!