Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

for you college/unicels

• Thread starter Deleted member 38743
  • Start date
Deleted member 38743

Deleted member 38743

Banned
-
you go to uni with low iq, low intelligence normie losers

you are the 5 people you spend the most time with, and they purposefully put losers around you so you will become a loser like them to so you can go wagecuck for the rest of your life and delude yourself into thinking youre winning at life.

you are programming for a company that gives no fucks about you like a cuck, programmers, comp sci cucks are the factory workers from the 19th century today and you dont even know that

phdmaxxing is cucked because youre paying to be indoctrinated and subjugated into the cuck educational sysstem and youre not getting paid and dont have freedom

the only cope for men in 2021 is military and even that is gigacucked because weak losers that inject soy directly into their anus will send you to a warzone to control resources when it doesnt concern you one bit.

this entire world is just fucked man

if you are a professor you will just be begging for money from the university/state and teaching losers about something that doesnt even fucking matter. on your deathbed youll realize how useless your life was with all that studying and wagecucking for students that do not give a fuck. in fact youre making their lives worse by teaching them something that will make them hate their lives. you are a bad person

That's why you should cook drugs to neetbuxxx, tbh that's the only way I see out. Cook some meth or MDMA and sell it on the darkweb and boom out of the rat race.

keep coping

better be an educated wage slave than a manual wage slave
and neetbux won't flow forever

That's why you should cook drugs to neetbuxxx, tbh that's the only way I see out. Cook some meth or MDMA and sell it on the darkweb and boom out of the rat race.
i did criminal hacking for ransomware gangs in the hacking underworld but its not worth it because ransomming grandmothers and subhumans makes me feel bad. i want real power not some parasitic dogshit that comes from alienation. best case is i become like an elite cia officer training militias and couping third world countries into them turning into vasalstates for the west.

i did criminal hacking for ransomware gangs in the hacking underworld but its not worth it because ransomming grandmothers and subhumans makes me feel bad. i want real power not some parasitic dogshit that comes from alienation. best case is i become like an elite cia officer training militias and couping third world countries into them turning into vasalstates for the west.
Huh, that's pretty kickass tbh. I dabble in organic chemistry so to speak :feelsthink: (fuck off FBIcels). My neetbuxxxing days came to an abrupt end though but someday soon I'll get back on the saddle.

Huh, that's pretty kickass tbh. I dabble in organic chemistry so to speak :feelsthink: (fuck off FBIcels). My neetbuxxxing days came to an abrupt end though but someday soon I'll get back on the saddle.
cia undercover blackops officer is best way to rope. if you die no one cares, if you dont die you can do some highspeed shit.

the problem is youre surounded by normies that dont want to die, have children, wives etc. i just want martyrdom like those taliban goat fucker badri-131
yeah if you want to do some criminal hacking, just join xss.is, exploit.im and kickassforum via cryptbb.

just contact the mods and show them which companies you ahve hacked, and your programming skills in C and C++. now people are moving towards Golang and Rust and shit because it evades antivirus detection.

if you have a good reputation ont he forums ransomware gangs will contact you for temporary affilliate programs and provide you their cyberweapons. theres good money there bro but you will absolutely hate yourself due to the cognitive dissonance and deluding yourself into thinking you are a freedom fighter, no you're a subhuman gremlin

Last edited:
Imagine studying to be a code monkey. I started doing this than switched to something better :society:

Economics is where it's at, you can work for the big jew and earn well, or you can become an academic and play with fun models :panties:

Also med school

Anything is better than not going to uni though, unless you are an americuck with no free education :feelsYall:

Imagine studying to be a code monkey. I started doing this than switched to something better :society:

Economics is where it's at, you can work for the big jew and earn well, or you can become an academic and play with fun models :feelsYall:

Also med school
HAHAHAHAHHAA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

this is the exact type of delusional cope i talked about in the post, you are clueless

economics? you will be brainwashed to the point where you think everything capitalism is good and justify why chad is appropriating all wealth while you are stuck with your wagecuck salary. you wont make the big bucks in banking unless you spend 70+ hours a week and sucking chad dick for atleast 8 years. enjoy hating your life. when youre on your death bed youll realize i am right when youre all used by the economic chads and you wish you had spent your life doing more heroic shit.

med school? you will become a doctor to keep people alive so they can continue paying taxes, fucking, suffering and be wage cucks. if you are are doctor you will objectively making the world a worse place and women dont give a fuck about you unless you are an absolute chad. also have fun waking up at 2:25 am to perform brain surgery on some 99 year old foid that shouldve been dead 10 years ago. your life will be an absolute waste at the end of your life and we can see it in doctor suicides, burnouts, etc. youll be the ultimate cuck and betabuxx if you ever ascend, which you wont because you dont even know the system

anything is better than not going to uni? are you fucking stupid? uni is the biggest indoctrination camp in the western world. they produce non thinking obedient workers. youll be an average normie if youre lucky that no one cares about and youll still be paying of your studnt loans in your fifties. you could also be planning coups in South America with your boys but youre too much of a bitch to do that you need to follow whatever your mom said you should follow you subhuman kike
Giga cope :feelspuke::feelspuke: