Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel For women considering suicide.

• Thread starter ProudIncelistani
  • Start date
ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
Do it!

You (female) = :feelsrope: for the betterment of our society and the Liberation of Incelistan.

They won't they're just LARPing to get Chad's attention.

woah great post

pity none truly are lol

They won't they're just LARPing to get Chad's attention.
I'm giving them the courage to really do what they need to do :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

remember, sideways for attention, longways for results!

We should start an online catfishing campaign using giga-chad profiles to encourage females to commit suicide.

Ths last roastie i remember that actually went through with killing herself was Amanda Todd, and the entirety of the world was talking about that slut

giphy.gif

Ths last roastie i remember that actually went through with killing herself was Amanda Todd, and the entirety of the world was talking about that slut
May all women face the same fate as her, minus the fame and support.

Took Amanda Todd a few tries to get it right :feelsautistic:
I'm starting up a new service for women like her to get it right the first time. As assistance, we will be be ones pulling the trigger. (JK)

Let's get to it!
I actually have no experience with catfishing but for someone who does here's the idea.
Step 1: Use a gigachad profile and match with an average to below average female not too ugly or it will be suspicious.
Step 2: Talk to it about stuff in general occasionally flirt with it get it to invest emotionally into you. Do this for weeks or months.
Step 3: Once it makes it's interest very clear to meet irl reject it brutally tell it that you have better options that it is too ugly for you and you find it funny it thought it had a chance with you romantically.

Last edited:
There was a group online a while back called The Blue Whale Game/Club and it made a bunch of girls ~15yo kill themselves

Nothing would make me happier than aiding in the suicide of a femshit.

if women commit suicide its sad and the whole world stops and takes notice. if a man does it for the same reasons he's weak and no one gives a fuck.

what a Bitch

There was a group online a while back called The Blue Whale Game/Club and it made a bunch of girls ~15yo kill themselves
Oh yeah I remember that. A true example of the bravery and power of Russiancels. But beware, as a Curry, I will take it upon myself as a son of Hindustan to out-do this great achievement! (JK, pls no ban)

I actually have no experience with catfishing but for someone who does here's the idea.
Step 1: Use a gigachad profile and match with an average to below average female not too ugly or it will be suspicious.
Step 2: Talk to it about stuff in general occasionally flirt with it get it to invest emotionally into you. Do this for weeks or months.
Step 3: Once it makes it's interest very clear to meet irl reject it brutally tell it that you have better options that it is too ugly for you and you find it funny it thought it had a chance with you romantically.
There's waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too many gigachads irl for this to be effective.

Mentos + Coke is also a very efficient method for garnering attention.

Mentos + Coke is also a very efficient method for garnering attention.

If I were there when she was trying to remove the cap, that would have been the one time I actually would help a femoid.

EDIT: This is why we need the 2nd amendment.

women commit suicide for attention

If you're a woman considering suicide, fuck an incel before you go. Why would you care? You're dying anyway.

this thread may get featured on inceltears lol.

This was the gift from stormfront I gave you, but the thread was deleted.

This was the gift from stormfront I gave you, but the thread was deleted.

as a gift back to you, accept this gift and use it to stalk hundreds of foids on facebook!

as a gift back to you, accept this gift and use it to stalk hundreds of foids on facebook!

This gets my blood pumping faster. It's fast paced.

This gets my blood pumping faster. It's fast paced.

Daler Mendhi is the true Chad of the world. No other Chad stands before him, only after as a sign of inferiors properly submitting.