Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion For white youngcels is SEAmaxxing + Gymmaxxing the best option?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anon2004

Banned
-
100% - Permaban LGBTQ weirdo
Everyone's seen ItsOVERs IMO crazy results in Bangkok. What if this is combined with Gymmaxxing for possibly even better results and to stand out more/be more attractive over there.
[UWSL]I didn't believe they liked white guys as much as they do until I installed ThaiFriendly and set location to Bangkok. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]For reference I'm 18, white at best 4/10 but with above average body as lift and have a selfie + shirtless pic (not too unrealistic pic only using angles a bit as everyone can look insanely different with good lighting/angles). And I get loads of matches and about 15 messages a day from mostly slim, hot (about 25% aged 30+ but IMO still hot) girls and when I asked what they're looking for maybe 1 in 10 will straight up say ONS, FWB etc and others just say dates, bf, relationship etc.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Compare this to getting basically 0 matches on Tinder in the UK and it's unreal.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]I'm into trannys (absolute fag ik) also a shit tonne of them like 100 IMO attractive trannys messaging me in a month.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]So is this the way to get a good amount of pussy as a sub 5? Maybe even go as far to as learning Thai and living there? Living costs are quite cheap there but idk about getting job/visa etc. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Shit formatting as on mobile[/UWSL]

I'm into trannys (absolute fag ik)
:feelsseriously:
Fuck off fag we don't accept your kind here
@Fat Link @SergeantIncel @cocksucker @knajjd

[UWSL]I'm into trannys.[/UWSL]

grayceeeeeeeeel

SEAmaxxing is prostitution. You don't give them cash directly but they have deals with every restaurant, cafe and hotel you go to together.

Pay someone to put your head on a ripped body. Fraud max on tinder. No dice? Try pua. Still no dice? Go to SEA

Why did you let him in the first place. :feelsclown:
He probably didn't put "I want to fuck men dressed in women's clothing so fucking badly" in his application

Noodlewhores are ugly like shit
You are just deluded by their makeup and filter.

Status
Not open for further replies.