Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel for Unemployedcels

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

The government is willing to hire anyone now due to so many boomers retiring from Covid, I even wrote the resume for my 50+ year old father to get a government job and he has never worked in an office prior to this his entire life.

Someone did do that...

I worked a government job (county accounting office) until this year. The pay was an insult and everyone in the office was 40+ average age probably 55. Every month someone would retire, they'd hire a replacement who would quit within a few months. The software used was some legacy system from the 90s full of bugs. Was always waiting on vendors (who had 7 figure contracts) to deliver something.

However if you don't mind the low pay and are good at making up bullshit assignments, it's a very easy job with little communication, so I can recommend in that regard.

I farted, mang

Imagine wanting to work for the jewish system

I worked a government job (county accounting office) until this year. The pay was an insult and everyone in the office was 40+ average age probably 55. Every month someone would retire, they'd hire a replacement who would quit within a few months. The software used was some legacy system from the 90s full of bugs. Was always waiting on vendors (who had 7 figure contracts) to deliver something.

However if you don't mind the low pay and are good at making up bullshit assignments, it's a very easy job with little communication, so I can recommend in that regard.
Shiiit i want this! But, i dont live in murica. Damn me, i guess

Which I've been trying to get on, but I've been denied.
You will have to break your legs and arms then. Cut your fingers off. Do an Eren and stab your eye out if you're that desperate. (Jk Don't) but if you're desperate go on an autistic breakdown and literally go insane slowly.

Show proof that you legitimately need disabilitybuxxx.

Last edited:
You will have to break your legs and arms then. Cut your fingers off. Do an Eren and stab your eye out if you're that desperate. (Jk Don't) but if you're desperate go on an autistic breakdown and literally go insane slowly.

Show proof that you legitimately need disabilitybuxxx.
Maybe. I suspect the reason I was denied for autismbuxx is because I have too much money to my name, so I'm going to resolve that issue slowly, and see if I can try again.

Fuck that shit, I'm going to litter some trash to support global warming since I want to see normies scorched to death by the sun. :feelsEhh:
:feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:
It won't be them, it'll be "their" offspring that get scorched. That, to me, is even better. :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: