Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting For three days in a row, I’ve cried at how ugly i am

DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer
What upsets me even more is that I have it better than most here.

I have quite a large group of friends that I can go out with, all but one have gfs, and the single one is normal looking and says he isn’t interested in getting a gf rn.

I’m doing really good in college, good grades etc, I have a hygiene routine, shower daily, don’t act cold to people irl, but women either treat me as a jester, a homework slave, or ignore me. I even told a friend of my crush that I found my crush attractive etc etc, this ‘friend’ is on FaceTime with her the next day and sends me a screenshot of her unironically celebrating when I capitulated and said it was for a joke / dare. My crush and I were friendly during this time too. I remember that feeling, like I was dead, wilted grass. Just an inconvenience but hardly even noticeable aside from the annoyance I cause. This was about half a year ago.

I look in the mirror and see a giga kike nose, awful hairline, a face with zero symmetry, and teeth fit for a retarded shark. For some reason recently it has just made me cry, looking at the source of every single problem I have in the world.

The most evil thing to emerge from western culture is the stigmatisation of suicide.

I can't look myself in the mirror

Atleast it is nice you have a group of friends to go out with. And good grades can set you on a good career path

I can't look myself in the mirror
I do it out of habit since there’s a big mirror in my bathroom. Even if I don’t look at myself I catch my Easter island fucked up headshape in my peripheral vision :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Atleast it is nice you have a group of friends to go out with. And good grades can set you on a good career path
I would swap to 80 IQ and 9/10 looks in a heart beat, but you’re right, sadly right now all my IQ does is deter me from suicide

Last edited:
What upsets me even more is that I have it better than most here.

I have quite a large group of friends that I can go out with, all but one have gfs, and the single one is normal looking and says he isn’t interested in getting a gf rn.

I’m doing really good in college, good grades etc, I have a hygiene routine, shower daily, don’t act cold to people irl, but women either treat me as a jester, a homework slave, or ignore me. I even told a friend of my crush that I found my crush attractive etc etc, this ‘friend’ is on FaceTime with her the next day and sends me a screenshot of her unironically celebrating when I capitulated and said it was for a joke / dare. My crush and I were friendly during this time too. I remember that feeling, like I was dead, wilted grass. Just an inconvenience but hardly even noticeable aside from the annoyance I cause. This was about half a year ago.

I look in the mirror and see a giga kike nose, awful hairline, a face with zero symmetry, and teeth fit for a retarded shark. For some reason recently it has just made me cry, looking at the source of every single problem I have in the world.

The most evil thing to emerge from western culture is the stigmatisation of suicide.
i've had friends make fun of my looks too. Life is so shit when you're ugly.

You're doing good academically. Maybe become an entrepreneur and get rich or something.

You're doing good academically. Maybe become an entrepreneur and get rich or something.
Stemcel (mainly physics & maths) but yeah money is top cope, if I go full Isaac Newton I can give my family a nice life at least
i've had friends make fun of my looks too. Life is so shit when you're ugly.
I think mine feel too bad for me to mock me to my face most of the time, but ofc the most chad looking of my friends is the one who constantly mocks my face :feelsrope: :reeeeee::reeeeee:

I have internalised my hatred. Then I thought that the world deserves to be hated. So it is symbiotic with being able to act as if I am ok to the world while also wishing for its end every day. Like a Chameleon but of the mind. Acting how others would perceive a normal person to act. It comes easy after non stop torment. You learn very quickly to hide your feelings.

That being said a few tears do come to my eyes at night time when I am alone in the dark. Nobody will ever see these tears. Nobody has the right to do so.

Stemmaxx then surgerymaxx
Its not over yet

I remember that feeling, like I was dead, wilted grass.
That feeling gets worse and worse as time goes on. It feels like my insides are snapped in two sometimes. You become very conscious of your insides.

It’s a phase. I cried a lot at first too but slowly you stop giving a shit and just the accept the situation for what it is

I cry sometimes

Foids are so fucking cruel. You would think they would at least not celebrate the fact that you don’t actually like her, but no, they cheer in happiness because you’re just that ugly. They find it insulting when an ugly or average guy likes them, AS IF THEY ARE SO FUCKING FAR ABOVE ME

I can’t stand them. How cruel can a human be?

B3A683C3 003A 4C1F 9BBA A252AE820DA7