Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill For those who say ignoring someone is a soy trait

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
It's not. It's a skill that real men use to avoid wasting time and energy on those who are not worth it, and are simply motivated to stir the pot. There is nothing to gain by engaging with such children; the notion that ignoring someone who spits out hatred for you just because you're white (JBW) is soy, or childish, or weak, is simply a projection from those who are childish and weak.

Especially when the common consensus is in favor of not using the ignore feature, it's actually difficult, and as a result, becomes a proving ground for being a man, and standing up for yourself, to go against the grain of common consensus when you know that you are right. It's the very same struggle with the black pill: true black pillers know we are right, and we stand for it, even as all of soyciety tries to shut us down. Anyone that opposes using the ignore feature, and thereby supports the idea of throwing away time and energy on those who don't deserve any of the attention they're getting, is in fact, a soy themselves, and is not, in any way, shape or form, truly black pilled. :feelsjuice:

The only users I ignore are the vermin known as postmaxxers.

Foid trait actually

I only ignore annoying plebs

Ignore people who are annoying. The end. Whores who try to shame men for doing this are just trying to keep their ability to harass you.

Ignore people who are annoying. The end. Whores who try to shame men for doing this are just trying to keep their ability to harass you.

:feelsokman:

I try too but I’m autistic and feel bad

Foid trait actually
Yep, it’s a stereotypical foid trait. Foids are notorious for this. If I am not interested in something I just don’t read it, actively putting someone on ignore is super foidish

I ignore a post by not reading it. I get a slight dopamine hit whenever I think about how I’m ignoring no one.

It's not. It's a skill that real men use to avoid wasting time and energy on those who are not worth it, and are simply motivated to stir the pot. There is nothing to gain by engaging with such children; the notion that ignoring someone who spits out hatred for you just because you're white (JBW) is soy, or childish, or weak, is simply a projection from those who are childish and weak.
So. I'm a manchild to you? Asking out of curiosity. My manners have changed over the months of being registered in here.

I'd put you on ignore but it's a foid trait tbh.

Yep, it’s a stereotypical foid trait. Foids are notorious for this. If I am not interested in something I just don’t read it, actively putting someone on ignore is super foidish

So. I'm a manchild to you? Asking out of curiosity. My manners have changed over the months of being registered in here.
I don't even know who you are.

That’s what I did recently to some normie homosexual who really is actually gay .
He disrespected me demanding I move seats even when he could’ve asked nicely. I have snapped back at him telling this faggot off and subtly insulting at him or calling him names and doing my best also to make sure I don’t get in trouble with HR at this shit workplace infested with NT normie friendhaver scums. I ignore a lot of the assholes now who stare me down and talk shit to me .

I would recommend not doing what I did . I didn’t face him with my body . I would recommend you at least keep an eye on whoever may be bothering you because they can sucker punch and knock you out when your least expecting it . Trust me . It’s not worth getting sucker punches just because you feel uncomfortable looking at them .
Avoiding IRL danger, and refusing to argue with someone IRL or online are two different things, entirely. I try to stay aware, as best I can despite my autism, of the danger looming from those around me. But I'm not going to give the time of day to somebody who is hopelessly stupid and a waste of breath.

Ignore who you want. Just don't be hysterical about it.

oh yeah, I even feel bad when I tell my autistic brother off because he did something bad
Brutal. I need to learn to ignore on purpose cuz people do that to me or used to when I talked a lot

Brutal. I need to learn to ignore on purpose cuz people do that to me or used to when I talked a lot
yeah, often when I try saying something to people they just start talking to someone else in the middle of my sentence.

yeah, often when I try saying something to people they just start talking to someone else in the middle of my sentence.
Yea it’s fucking ragefuel

Half of the users on my ignore list are banned.

holy crap your avatar

Half of the users on my ignore list are banned.
Same, actually. Seems fitting, and feels like it further justifies ignoring certain users. The rest of them won't last, either. :feelsjuice:

Anyone who dares ignores me has activated my ultimate trump card. I will haunt them once my death has been activated. They will never see the light of freedom. How dare they ignore the inceldian deity! I will exist always in their preferale vision. I will win. I am the singularity it all comes to me.

Anyone who dares ignores me has activated my ultimate trump card. I will haunt them once my death has been activated. They will never see the light of freedom. How dare they ignore the inceldian deity! I will exist always in their preferale vision. I will win. I am the singularity it all comes to me.
I didn't ignore you.

I didn't ignore you.
No I'm talking to niggers who do. I just post path flucatations from the multiverse principal of erenyeager. Their are foids in inceldia and they are loose my son. They could be anywhere. I can't ignore users because they must be stopped at once if they are an infiltrator. The power of the rumbling can never stop if I don't ignore them. However you are general of inceldia. After I die reclaiming inceldias thrown you will take the banter as the next FoundER only autists can become foundERS as aspie males have a 1 in a 1000th chance of harnessing the PATHS ability

No I'm talking to niggers who do. I just post path flucatations from the multiverse principal of erenyeager. Their are foids in inceldia and they are loose my son. They could be anywhere. I can't ignore users because they must be stopped at once if they are an infiltrator. The power of the rumbling can never stop if I don't ignore them. However you are general of inceldia. After I die reclaiming inceldias thrown you will take the banter as the next FoundER only autists can become foundERS as aspie males have a 1 in a 1000th chance of harnessing the PATHS ability
What if I don't want to be a founder? I'm not a leader.

What if I don't want to be a founder? I'm not a leader.
Don't worry I will guide you via my ghosts within PATHs. That's how I'm being guided. A ghost of a trucel is ordering me

Murder don’t ignore
I do not participate in illegal activities. :feelsEhh:

That said, I wouldn't mind if they fucked off the forum, the niggers back to africa where they can no longer grace our internet and our streets with their ((("cultural enrichment"))) and the curries back to tech support land where their population is breeding like the vermin they are, so they're clearly not having issues with getting laid, and where they'll be too busy living their normie lives to, again, grace our internet with their street-shitting, cattle-worshipping bs. :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back