Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For those who graduated hs

• Thread starter blackoutblackin
  • Start date
blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Recruit
★★
Did you go to graduation? If so, how was it? Were you happy? Did you throw your cap in the air(if they allowed it)?

I did. I was emotionless

I didnt go to graduation. I wanted to but my injuries became severe at that time

I never went to graduation on the day that it happened, because my family moved us immediately to a different house on the second to the last day of school. Kind of made me a bit sad and pissed off that I didn't get to say a final goodbye to my friends.

I never went to graduation on the day that it happened, because my family moved us immediately to a different house on the second to the last day of school. Kind of made me a bit sad and pissed off that I didn't get to say a final goodbye to my friends.
Did u whine to them what did they say
Did you go to graduation? If so, how was it? Were you happy? Did you throw your cap in the air(if they allowed it)?
ye it was almost a year ago in a few days

Did u whine to them what did they say
They said "Erm, you saw them yesterday anyways!" on the day of my graduation when I complained to them. They didn't really care.

They said "Erm, you saw them yesterday anyways!" on the day of my graduation when I complained to them. They didn't really care.
Did u have siblings who opposed ur parents doing that?

I went to graduation and I felt happier losing my virginity to a prostitute than I did graduating, I am so fucking sick of life.

I probably won't. Useless ceremony.

I did and it was the best day i had in the last 10 years id say. Its gone shit down afterwards

I did and I felt nothing because I hated hs and wanted to be done with it. Also I didn't throw my cap in the air because I figured it'd be too much of a hassle to get it back.

I did online school

I did and I felt nothing because I hated hs and wanted to be done with it. Also I didn't throw my cap in the air because I figured it'd be too much of a hassle to get it back.
Did everyone do it?

Why are you asking

Didn't go to that retarded shit. Why on Earth would you as an incel is beyond me.

Last edited:
Yes I went. No I didn't throw my cap. Got out of there as soon as it was over.

My graduation was canceled due to the chinkvirus.

It was depressing as hell, I was thinking about all the fun times I could’ve had fucking and having fun with friends had I had been attractive, tall and liked.

It was depressing as hell, I was thinking about all the fun times I could’ve had fucking and having fun with friends had I had been attractive, tall and liked.
Did you throw your cap in the air?

Felt existential, like my life is now truly over.

So you were sad during graduation?
More in dumbfounded awe. Like, wow what tf did I just spend 18 years doing? Just realizing I wasted my time on the dumbest shit imaginable. I'd be better off on an Amish farm somewhere

Hahah no, my classroom back then probably had a megaparty and did not invite me.

Why do you keep asking about if we threw the cap in the air? Are u gay or something