Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion For those that went to college...

DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★
How did you survive college? What was the mental aftermath? Let me contextualise:

I live in a 3rd world country. I grinded for 4 years as a humanities undergraduate as an aspergercel. I endured it's hardships both related to the intelectual endevour at hand and witnessing normies and foids partying, i even fucked up my social status by trying to score a bitch i've had oneitis while asking for advice by close friends, that which in turn came to her knowledge, which i cringe and deeply regret. But i digress.

The thing which is making me desperate is that after all these years i can barely recall most things i learned, as if i had some kind of trauma-induced amnesia( i had a panic attack halfway through it and started taking ((pills)) ever since). I'm not even closely prepared to write a master's thesis, because i didn't practice much my scientific writing all along and tbh the class in this subject really sucked ass. Although i took an IQ test with my psychologist this year that i scored 140, i really feel like i'm way under it rn. I feel like i've lost all major stepstones in life, both socially and study-wise, i never took studying very seriously when i was in school because it was easy back then, but in college my studymaxxing was in vain because it was too late and i didn't took a decision to what type of research i would be doing. If i don't do this now and enter the masters i might have to wagemaxx in a back breaking job with minimum salary since there's no betabuxx for me in this country.

What should i do at this point? Take another college course which doesn't need postgraduation? Accept my limitation as a retard who wasted his potential and take any low-end job opportunity that appears? Just rope already?

Any questions just ask.

@Atavistic Autist
@blickpall

alcohol

i just try not to think about things

@FinnCel will agree that it makes a lot of your problems go away

@anon1822 I know you are attending a masters degree in political sciences just like my college degree, how did you do it to pass the exams and wrote the research proposal? I'm thinking about venturing in elections in my country but i might be just to retarded for quantitative studies.

College is suifuel ngl

Rope seems like the best option

Weed. Cigarettes. Every day is a pure suifuel for me whenever I step out and see Chads who mogs me to oblivion. Then there are couples who are always making out. So I just stay in my dorm room and rot. FUCK THIS SUBHUMAN LIFE. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

With 140 IQ you are bound to have a great working memory and long term one (just like a lamborghini is bound to run at 60km/h).
Maybe you were never interested in your field, maybe you are jaded due to the social octracization, etc. Many factors may explain the reason as per why you didn't care enough.

Now that you do care, log out from here and start studying from the bottom of your heart.
You have been granted with a fast processing mind, meaning you can understand many things and in a short amount of time, use your brain.

Just play their game. Keep all your throughts and opinions to yourself and if you're required to say shit say what they wanna hear.

I'm very good at writing SJW leftist shit, always get good grades when you have to write essays about leftist topics and shit.

I’m off to college in 2 years or so. Guess I’ll find out then

I still haven’t joined tbh

alcohol

i just try not to think about things

@FinnCel will agree that it makes a lot of your problems go away
What's your favorite glass of poison?

Mine's between tequila and wine pewpew.

What's your favorite glass of poison?

Mine's between tequila and wine pewpew.

wine

in terms of liquors i prefer gin and rum

cocktails are good too but im too low IQ to make them so that's why i love hotel bars

wine

in terms of liquors i prefer gin and rum

cocktails are good too but im too low IQ to make them so that's why i love hotel bars
So you like the sweeter types of alcohol?

I can't fault you for that, though I do like stronger spirits pewpew.

So you like the sweeter types of alcohol?

I can't fault you for that, though I do like stronger spirits pewpew.
eh

i like dry wines and champagnes, a sweet buttery chardonnay is the opposite of what i prefer in wine

i prefer sweeter liquors tho

sherry is also good, i like pairing it with a dark chocolate mousse, vanilla ice cream, or cheese

Everything post high school is just hell

I was very bluepilled in college only became blackpilled my last year of college.