Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious For those that think sex bots won't be banned

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Two hundred years ago the average AOC in most countries was 15. The age of consent was raised due to feminist protest and now it's just accepted as moral dogma that anything below 18 is a child. This is an example of how much power feminists have to change the moral code of society.

If you don't think they could and will do the same to ai you're foolish. There's a considerable chance that in one hundred years having an AI sex bot will be just as looked down upon as rape or seen as the same. Don't underestimate the influence pussy has

They don't give a damn

This is a given

I was originally going to say that but I thought it was a bit much.
I mean, I think that it illustrates how unnatural and modern 'age of consent' hysteria is

in the late 19th Century, the age of consent in Delaware was around 7. which wasn't that much lower than usual, the typical age of consent back then was 10-13 at most.

many places still have 14 or lower as AoC

but agecucks want to insist that all of these people, through most of history, were all just 'pedos' and impossibly evil. that seems a touch ridiculous

hundred years is too much , give it 30 years max

Two hundred years ago the average AOC in most countries was 15. The age of consent was raised due to feminist protest and now it's just accepted as moral dogma that anything below 18 is a child. This is an example of how much power feminists have to change the moral code of society.

If you don't think they could and will do the same to ai you're foolish. There's a considerable chance that in one hundred years having an AI sex bot will be just as looked down upon as rape or seen as the same. Don't underestimate the influence pussy has
Normies, Chads and Incels would be united on this one, a Sexbot has basically no downsides. So yeah they would ban it quite fast

Normies, Chads and Incels would be united on this one, a Sexbot has basically no downsides. So yeah they would ban it quite fast
"Can we get the pussy now that we stopped the inkwells from being happy queen?"

"Can we get the pussy now that we stopped the inkwells from being happy queen?"
"Please Saar we banned something that only benefits Men and devalues Women to their Personality can we get pussy now"

As soon as you stop seeing women as something that gives you sex all you can see is how shitty most of them are. They can have the Personality of Heinrich Himmler and People would simp for them because they got a coinslot

As soon as you stop seeing women as something that gives you sex all you can see is how shitty most of them are. They can have the Personality of Heinrich Himmler and People would simp for them because they got a coinslot

Don't insult Himmler like that

It's very obvious with the direction things like character.ai have taken. Also Yodayo or Aisekai who have prohibited NSFW like them, soon enough spicychat or janitor.ai will be next. It's just inevitable when big and progressive corpos are involved (which is the majority).

And once society is advanced enough that we could give waifubots human-like AI, appearance and behavior patterns, feminists will fight against it like the plague. They would rather die than have men prefer sexbots because deep down, they need simps and cucks to thrive as a parasitic species. All the wealth that women have or spend comes from men.

Two hundred years ago the average AOC in most countries was 15.
In most countries it still is 15/16.

When it comes to past: Mary in the Bible was 14.

Saying that - i agree with tipic title: sex bots will be banned.

It's very obvious with the direction things like character.ai have taken. Also Yodayo or Aisekai who have prohibited NSFW like them, soon enough spicychat or janitor.ai will be next. It's just inevitable when big and progressive corpos are involved (which is the majority).

And once society is advanced enough that we could give waifubots human-like AI, appearance and behavior patterns, feminists will fight against it like the plague. They would rather die than have men prefer sexbots because deep down, they need simps and cucks to thrive as a parasitic species. All the wealth that women have or spend comes from men.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

no1 gona care u can get sex doll if u want giga aint nuthin 2 stop it

They are not gonna ban my sex dolls i will fight for the right to fuck my silicone

sex is banned for most men, but the balancing act will come from the collapse of the faggy dollar.

why should men work and why would the dollar hold any value if one can't buy sex with it?