Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For those that deny the importance of muscle/ good quality pictures on Tinder

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@lawrenceobioma/video/6882451549411347717?refer=embed

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@lawrenceobioma/video/6884282328340876550?refer=embed

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@lawrenceobioma/video/6885052875156770053?refer=embed

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4

You can tell from the TikToks that he is a complete normie facially, to the point i'm wondering if he really did get all those THOUSANDS of matches with his own pictures. He's literally asking foids to send him money to buy a PS5 jfl.
If it is real, I very much doubt he'd get the same results while being skinny and uploading bathroom selfies.

Yes, i'm aware he's not subhuman and if he was a 5'2 bald framecel with a deformed face his body wouldn't help. But he doesn't look super tall and his face is normie. This should be lifefuel for all the average looking guys out there.
@Angry_runt

too long didn't watch

Brutal, I wish I had the same physique as him. :fuk:

Either be handsome and tall or at least tall.

Either be handsome and tall or at least tall.
If he’s tall then obviously
He doesn't look tall. 6'2 at best, likely shorter. And there's no indication he put his height in his bio. Not like that matters much on Tinder where she can't actually see it. Try catfishing as some subhuman and put "6'5" in your bio and see if that makes a different. Most people don't read that shit. Height is super important but not for Tinder matches.

He doesn't look tall. 6'2 at best, likely shorter. And there's no indication he put his height in his bio. Not like that matters much on Tinder where she can't actually see it. Try catfishing as some subhuman and put "6'5" in your bio and see if that makes a different. Most people don't read that shit. Height is super important but not for Tinder matches.
6'2" is good, especially since average foid in US will be what around 5'4"? With his physique he's bound to be slaying. And you can notice the height more less on the pictures, it's a matter of proportions.

Nobody denies it. You still need a good genetic base to look like him

6'2" is good, especially since average foid in US will be what around 5'4"? With his physique he's bound to be slaying. And you can notice the height more less on the pictures, it's a matter of proportions.
Dude 6’2 is well above average in many places. That height alone is enough for girls.

Yes, that's how I guessed his height. He's definitely not super tall. He can be anywhere from 5'10 to 6'2 ie not impressive, just above average.
Not something that foids wet themselves over.

Yes, that's how I guessed his height. He's definitely not super tall. He can be anywhere from 5'10 to 6'2 ie not impressive, just above average.
Not something that foids wet themselves over.
Foids don't have a mesauring tape in their eyes and they most likely won't see a difference between 6' and 6'3" in person unless real 6'3" tallfag walks by. However, you can easily say if someone's below 6'.

Foids don't have a mesauring tape in their eyes and they most likely won't see a difference between 6' and 6'3" in person unless real 6'3" tallfag walks by. However, you can easily say if someone's below 6'.
There’s a huge difference between 5’10 and 6’2
There is a big difference but it's hard to tell from pictures. It's obvious from them that he's not a manlet but that's all i'm getting.
His height isn't what's getting him these matches.

Nobody denies it. You still need a good genetic base to look like him
What? A shit ton of people do. I've noticed anything that requires effort is seen as "cope" by lazycels. Which is where the "why lift when it's all about the face" meme came from.

What? A shit ton of people do. I've noticed that requires effort is seen as "cope" by lazycels. Which is where the "why lift when it's all about the face" meme came from.
Lol. How often do you see a dude with physiques like him irl? He looks like a professional athletic.
Keep on coping

Lol. How often do you see a dude with physiques like him irl? He looks like a professional athletic.
Keep on coping
How the fuck am I coping? Do you know what that means?
Ever heard of diminishing returns? You don't have to look like that. Many people with roids and years of training will look close enough to that.

Gave me motivation to hit the gym more

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@lawrenceobioma/video/6882451549411347717?refer=embed

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@lawrenceobioma/video/6884282328340876550?refer=embed

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@lawrenceobioma/video/6885052875156770053?refer=embed

View attachment 534554 View attachment 534555 View attachment 534556 View attachment 534557

You can tell from the TikToks that he is a complete normie facially, to the point i'm wondering if he really did get all those THOUSANDS of matches with his own pictures. He's literally asking foids to send him money to buy a PS5 jfl.
If it is real, I very much doubt he'd get the same results while being skinny and uploading bathroom selfies.

Yes, i'm aware he's not subhuman and if he was a 5'2 bald framecel with a deformed face his body wouldn't help. But he doesn't look super tall and his face is normie. This should be lifefuel for all the average looking guys out there.
@Angry_runt

Dont get too ahead of yourself, i bet he linked his socials in his bio.
500K on tiktok is massive status boost.

Dont get too ahead of yourself, i bet he linked his socials in his bio.
500K on tiktok is massive status boost.
This was over a year ago so he likely had much less. Also no one reads bios lmao

Just fraud for tiktok theory. Frauded pics, fake matches for tiktok clout.

How the fuck am I coping? Do you know what that means?
Ever heard of diminishing returns? You don't have to look like that. Many people with roids and years of training will look close enough to that.
You didn’t answer my question, lol. This dude literally looks like a professional wrestler. How often do you see this irl?
Anyway, here is a competition: I will give you three years of training and after that you will look like him. What do you think?

Dude 6’2 is well above average in many places. That height alone is enough for girls.

There’s a huge difference between 5’10 and 6’2
Just saw his bio. He said he's 6'1. Good height, nothing impressive. Not something that gets you 100,000 matches.

You didn’t answer my question, lol. This dude literally looks like a professional wrestler. How often do you see this irl?
Anyway, here is a competition: I will give you three years of training and after that you will look like him. What do you think?
You see physiques similar to that on people that have been going to the gym for years. Most people are too lazy to get fit. If you gave me 3 years and roids I would mog 99.5% of men easily. He mogs 99.9%
I would be fine with that.

You see physiques similar to that on people that have been going to the gym for years. Most people are too lazy to get fit. If you gave me 3 years and roids I would mog 99.5% of men easily. He mogs 99.9%
I would be fine with that.
So you accept? Great. I can’t wait for your pics in three years

So you accept? Great. I can’t wait for your pics in three years
I'm not going to roid, nor do I care about getting that kind of physique. I don't need to. But sure, 3 years in the gym natty I will look better than 99% of men.

I'm not going to roid, nor do I care about getting that kind of physique. I don't need to. But sure, 3 years in the gym natty I will look better than 99% of men.
You better stop posting and start training. Time is running

You better stop posting and start training. Time is running
:feelskek:

I've been going since around August. I went today already.

Have you seen what the average man looks like? He looks like shit. Skinny, skinnyfat or fat. A consistent year in the gym is enough to look better than probably 95% of guys and that's not even saying much.

Last edited:
You can tell from the TikToks that he is a complete normie facially
No, you can't tell anything. You don't get a vote. Only foids get a vote.

I'm sure his body is a major part of his appeal, but
1) that's a top 1% body for the gym, so top 0.1% in general population
2) we're not normies here. We can't leave our faces or heights at home when we go out of the house.

And I wasn't saying incels shouldn't gymcel. There's all kinds of benefits both physical and psychological.
But if you've reached your mid 20s with zero interest from women, putting some muscle on top of whatever is wrong with you is unlikely to help much.

If you think you've ever been rejected by a foid for not having enough muscle, get lifting and get roiding and good luck. Why even be here? Even if it'll take you years to get a good enough body to attract foids, there's no reason for you to be rotting on .is
Go on Looksmax or TRP or a more positive place and enjoy your life.

No, you can't tell anything. You don't get a vote. Only foids get a vote.

I'm sure his body is a major part of his appeal, but
1) that's a top 1% body for the gym, so top 0.1% in general population
2) we're not normies here. We can't leave our faces or heights at home when we go out of the house.

And I wasn't saying incels shouldn't gymcel. There's all kinds of benefits both physical and psychological.
But if you've reached your mid 20s with zero interest from women, putting some muscle on top of whatever is wrong with you is unlikely to help much.

If you think you've ever been rejected by a foid for not having enough muscle, get lifting and get roiding and good luck. Why even be here? Even if it'll take you years to get a good enough body to attract foids, there's no reason for you to be rotting on .is
Go on Looksmax or TRP or a more positive place and enjoy your life.
His body is top whatever percent and apparently that gets him 100,000 likes. What kind of body you think you'd need for a respectable, idk, 100 likes?
I'm sure there are many posters here who are on his looks-level face-wise. Go to the looksmax rating section. Many incels are simply awkward spergs and that's their main problem.

That guy is 6'1 btw. Height + nt + good body = slayer. Facecopers on suiwatch

That guy is 6'1 btw. Height + nt + good body = slayer. Facecopers on suiwatch
6'1 is a good height, but it's not a height that gets foids wet. I think in one of his TikToks he said that he set his height to 5'7 for a while and didn't make a huge different in matches.

6'1 is a good height, but it's not a height that gets foids wet. I think in one of his TikToks he said that he set his height to 5'7 for a while and didn't make a huge different in matches.
Yeah but the brutal blackpill is that you can tell he is not 5'7 even if he puts 5'7 in his bio. His proportions are too good and his limbs look too long for him to be 5'7. This is the brutal blackpill:blackpill:

his face is NOT ugly. he is good looking, ripped and has high quality pictures. all you need on tinder.

his face is NOT ugly. he is good looking, ripped and has high quality pictures. all you need on tinder.
It's not ugly. It's 5/10 if i'm being generous.

View attachment 534554 View attachment 534555 View attachment 534556 View attachment 534557

You can tell from the TikToks that he is a complete normie facially
You are retarded, his face is no way normie level, look at the developed maxilla, wide palate that gives him that perfect smile. He is not model tier, but he is handsome
exactly, though it does show a good body helps and you can at least try gymcelling. If you dont have horrible bone structure, why not gymcell? Also, for the fatties out there, fat makes your hips look way wider than they actually are, you need to lose weight to see your bone structure
it's a good height, yes he doesnt make foids wet with height alone, but he still benefits from it
Even if you have no chance to impress foids, getting yoked makes you intimidating(traps, shoulders, neck, chest). They already find you repulsive, why not make sure that at least they wont mess with you

Last edited:
You are retarded, his face is no way normie level, look at the developed maxilla, wide palate that gives him that perfect smile. He is not model tier, but he is handsome
Stop using autistic PSL terms you don't know the meaning of. His smile is absolutely retarded because his palate is asymmetrical. His maxilla is average. He also has no chin. Other than that there's nothing else you can say about him. Just another norman.

Stop using autistic PSL terms you don't know the meaning of. His smile is absolutely retarded because his palate is asymmetrical. His maxilla is average. He also has no chin. Other than that there's nothing else you can say about him. Just another norman.
retarded take, average maxilla? You can clearly see there is no sign of recession, no gummy smile, no crooked nose, a very straigh nose, no narrow palate. Just stop talking.

retarded take, average maxilla? You can clearly see there is no sign of recession, no gummy smile, no crooked nose, a very straigh nose, no narrow palate. Just stop talking.
Well done, you just described a normie.

Bitches are obviously on his dick… he’s a nigger. :chad:
bitches love niggers

Bitches are obviously on his dick… he’s a nigger. :chad:
bitches love niggers
I think there are some BBC fetish subreddits if you want to join

I think there are some BBC fetish subreddits if you want to join
Nah i’m just speaking the truth.
Nigger love is the only thing i see in this world. I don’t have fetish
And that white women rather choose them over me.
the brainwashing worked :feelsjuice:

:feelskek:

I've been going since around August. I went today already.

Have you seen what the average man looks like? He looks like shit. Skinny, skinnyfat or fat. A consistent year in the gym is enough to look better than probably 95% of guys and that's not even saying much.
cope harder no gym for ur face. ur natty gains will plateau in about 3 months then its over

yeah hes bbc maxxed with decent face and height. any chad can jog once a week and look 100x better than a subhuman gymcel lifting for this whole life.

yeah hes bbc maxxed with decent face and height. any chad can jog once a week and look 100x better than a subhuman gymcel lifting for this whole life.
>bbcmaxxed

lol making up useless buzzwords. His face is as normie as it gets, his height is normie-tier too. Only thing making him stand out is phyique.

Last edited:
@Selbsthass another example. Not saying the guy is ugly facially (he's average) but he literally got 100k likes. You think he'd get that if she was skinnyfat like your average norman? It's his body getting him all these results.